I have 5 cats cant take care of them,need someone can help me that

Suddenly i saw 5 small cats on the road, they just borned... someone abandoned them, so i taked go home, bc i was afraid of they will died. But im living in a room for rent so i cant take care good of them, if anybody here want, to have and help me take care good of them, ill thankful, no need have all...1 or 2 up to u...i'll take them to ur place.
Thanks for reading

Hello sally_truong.

Could you please post an advert in the Pets section in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: Inappropriate comment]

You can bring them to Cong hoa street where located a series of shop for bonsai, gold fish, pets.... You can give all to them.They can sale to whom really love cat.

Just one of your ref.

Regards,

miss 911

You can bring them to Cong hoa street where located a series of shop for bonsai, gold fish, pets.... You can give all to them.They can sale to whom really love cat.

Just one of your ref.

Regards,

miss 911

Suddenly i saw 5 small cats on the road, they just borned... someone abandoned them, so i taked go home, bc i was afraid of they will died. But im living in a room for rent so i cant take care good of them, if anybody here want, to have and help me take care good of them, ill thankful, no need have all...1 or 2 up to u...i'll take them to ur place.
Thanks for reading

Hey sally_truong, Now thats what i call a heart of gold!

I hope your kitties find a nice home.. ;)

/\_/\
  ( o.o )
   > ^ <

You can contact animal rescue and care.
http://www.arcpets.com/contact

I adopted my cat from them.
/Carl

Are kittens still available? If so, I would like to have a boy kitten. If it has brown stripe fur, it would be perfect. I can take a kitten this weekend, Sun afternoon on 15 July.

Hope to get your reply soon to [email protected]

Hello Sally_Truong,

If the kitty  are still available, i would be glad to take one. boy and in orange is my preference. Looking forward to your reply or contact me at hoanghavy.nh[at]@gmail.com

Are kittens still available? If so, I would like to have a boy kitten. If it has brown stripe fur, it would be perfect.

- sounds like Garfield... remember that cat ! :D

@theivee

If the kitty  are still available, i would be glad to take one. boy and in orange is my preference.

we have another one who likes Garfield too? :D
you know who Garfield is :D:D:D

@sally_truong -
Have these cats found homes now?  :unsure

Hi Jazzy851, Garfield is lazy & fat cat but can't help loving it. That's a cat :) I think yellow brown fur is original cat color- of course I am not sure about it. :):)

I love Garfield & wanna grow my cat to look like him..fat cat remind me of laziness, haha

I love Garfield & wanna grow my cat to look like him..fat cat remind me of laziness, haha

:lol:

There is a really big cat like Garfield near the block I stay. I really would like to know what it eats!! :lol:

Hi IsabelYang,

Hi Jazzy851, Garfield is lazy & fat cat but can't help loving it. That's a cat  I think yellow brown fur is original cat color- of course I am not sure about it. :):)

Hahah..I knew it, we have a Garfield fan here!! :D

So did you get one of these kittens yet? :whistle:

No contact from Sally so I am preparing adoption from ARCPets HCMC. Today morning I visited their office and I saw many Garfield there :) but I have not decided yet which one I will take to home as It is hard to pick only one of them. I will visit ARC again two more times.

Good on you IsabelYang. Go for it and hope you will get the kitten of your choice at ARCPets. I'd say go for the Garfield looking one...go on..you know you want to!! :proud

Garfield is tops!! :P:)