How to learn how to play bowling

ideas ?

You just gotta get out there and DO it!  And be a good sport because you might do very badly at first and everybody will laugh :)

Alliecat wrote:

You just gotta get out there and DO it!  And be a good sport because you might do very badly at first and everybody will laugh :)

encouraging thanks

That actually worked for me ;) Additionally visit youtube and search 'how to bowl'. Watching one video will be enough to learn the skill.

:cheers:

ex_pa wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

encouraging thanks

Don't worry--nobody could be worse than ME and I still do it!

And every so often, you'll see somebody who swings their arm back and lets go of the ball prematurely so that it's rolling backwards instead of forward :lol:

AND .. every so often, you'll see somebody who takes the steps forward to get to the line to throw the ball but leans at too much of an angle and falls over sideways :lol:

Ah yes .. BOWLING .. always a good time!

More fun even in the US because you can always get alcohol in bowling alleys.  Then you see some *really* funny stuff.  Once saw a guy who meant to throw the ball but it's like his feet got tangled up and he didn't stop on the line--rather, ended up running half-way down the lane :lol:

i can tech u lets make a time on weekends .

ex_pa wrote:

ideas ?

Simple roll large heavy bowl at large heavy objects. To improve accuracy and speed pretend the center pin is your obnoxious boss. :lol:  I am sure there will be plenty of people to help you on Wednesday.

iamthere wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

ideas ?

Simple roll large heavy bowl at large heavy objects. To improve accuracy and speed pretend the center pin is your obnoxious boss. :lol:  I am sure there will be plenty of people to help you on Wednesday.

that simple ?. wow ill be the winner . just a roll

ex_pa wrote:
iamthere wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

ideas ?

Hey, if you remember you came in second. Great job. I should be a bowling pro. Teach people my secret method.

iamthere wrote:
ex_pa wrote:
iamthere wrote:

Hey, if you remember you came in second. Great job. I should be a bowling pro. Teach people my secret method.

i would have came first had i Pretended the center pin was my boss

paradigmshift wrote:

i can tech u lets make a time on weekends .

alright . just tell me the time and place

ex_pa wrote:

ideas ?

oh cmon. u dare me to have a match with you!
and u said yourself you gonna beat me!
i know that you do know as well how to play bowling.:D
so stop acting like u dont know a thing. :lol:

iamthere wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

ideas ?

ill try this next time! :lol:

seeker of truth wrote:
ex_pa wrote:

ideas ?

oh cmon. u dare me to have a match with you!
and u said yourself you gonna beat me!
i know that you do know as well how to play bowling.:D
so stop acting like u dont know a thing. :lol:

i have never played it before the 4th of July