Gujarati Mandal or Club

Hello Everyone,

I am from India. I am new to Mauritius.

Do any one knows any Gujarati people in Mauritius.

I am looking for Gujarati Mandal or Club where I can meet like them.

Hi ashish , how are you , KEM CHO ?
hope you are keeping well ..
you may inbox me for more detail .

Regards,

Kem che,

Nice to see you response.

I too stays at Quatre Bornes.

I am working here at Port Louis.

What about u?

Be in touch,

bye

Hey I am suraj from gujarat, india . I am coming quatre bornes, Mauritius on 26 may. Little bite tens on head abt gujarati frdz , food etc. Plz do reply me if ur gujarati .
Thanks
Bye

Hi surajbhavsar,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread is quite old here.. 2012
Feel free to start a new discussion with all your questions on the Mauritius Forum please for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello Everyone,

I hv recently moved to Mauritius (Quatre Bornes) from Mumbai, India.

I am looking for Gujarati Association / Mandal where I can meet the people and participate in any event organized.

Hi Hiren,

You will find many Gujarati people in QB and in Rose Hill area. In Rose Hill we have Gujrati community center “Gujarat Bhavan” where all functions organized on regular basis. You can find more details on Facebook as well.

Regards,
Vipul

Hi guys

We too have recently moved.
I could not find the relevant Facebook page or place on Google maps. Can anyone guide ?

Thanks. !

Hi can i have more info about the gujarat mandal...do u have a whatsapp number pls

Hi,
There is an active Gujarati community in Mauritius.
If anyone is interested in joining, please get in touch via inbox, and I can provide you more details, and would be happy to introduce you to the community.

Thanks

I live in Gujarat  and  I plan to shift to some small  village in Mauritius. It will be gradual and systematic transfer over the years.

Can anyone give me a rough idea of BASIC  cost of living in Mauritian  village  in INR/USD ?

I want to have actual ground level information about basic living expenses especially
*food( veg only ),
*utilities,electricity,internet
*car
*2 bedroom apartment/house for rent in small village
(if possible with inflation per year).

Do NOT suggest any website.Thank you.

@jppmru

Hi i would be interested in knowing gujarati community there as i am planning to come to mauritius and need some guidance. Can you please help.