Accommodation Languedoc-Rouissillon Jan 2013-July 2013

I am a retired teacher and wish to spend 6 months in this area.  Can anyone tell me the best way to go about this.  I have checked some rental 'agency' sites but they seem to cater to larger groups and I am looking for something for myself only.  TKs.

Hello bjmorrison.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read this article on Accommodation in France.

The housing in the Languedoc Roussillon section can help as well. Do not hesitate to post an advert.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hi there, if you are female and clean and nice, we rent out our guest room in our lovely village home in Argeles sur Mer. It is available from Jan thru May/June (TBD). I am a 43 year old American female with 2 wonderful girls aged 7 and 9 years. We have a nice patio/garden too and can provide meals or whatever you need. I also know a bit about the area so can chat when you are here about all sorts of things and do some siteseeing if interested. I do have a car as well that could be of use.

Email me

Looking forward to "meeting" you ;)

Beth

hi,

we rent our house in Sommières (between Nimes and Montpellier). Old nice little house with garden and swimming pool, lots of trees, 5 minutes walk from center etc.
If you want to know more about it, please contact me and I will send you pictures.
Faithfully yours,

Hi  pachanueva,

can you please post your advert in the Housing in Languedoc Roussillon section.

Thank you,

David.

Hello, my wife and I are planning to visit your area of France in June or July 2014.  Can your house be rented for 30 days?  and if so, what's the rental rate?  Thanks.

Hello,

one month is too much as it is already the 20th June. It is booked.

You can visit my blog: mazet160.blogspot.com

Thanks,

We are planning for our trip in June 2014.

I write you a private message.