Schools for a 1 yr old?

Hi guys...

I hope someone here can help me. I need to find a school for my 1 yr old son. He is 1/2 American and 1/2 Vietnamese. I would like to find a school for him that uses English and Vietnamese. He is still young so maybe a school that is only a 1/2 day. I just want him to associate with other kids his age, play games,and learn some early childhood development skills.

Dist 2 and Dist 7 are a bit too far away. Any other districts would be okay though I think. Does not have to be an international type school or very high priced. All suggestions will be concidered.

Thanks
-Chris

I have sent you a PM as the list is on another web site.

Hope you can spare the big bucks.

Little Angels International Preschool
(www.little-angels.edu.vn)

Tuition Fee's (extras below)
Grade     Annual Fee    Notes
Baby    52,800,000    12-24 months, paid monthly
Child    44,880,000    ,2-6 years paid monthly

Additional Fees
Reason    Amount (VND)    Notes
Food    Included    3 meals each day

Best price in the city

Hi Chris,

Please let me know if you find anything worthwhile? We're moving to HCMC in august, and I'm faced with the same issue, except my baby-boy will be 2 in october.

Thanks!

Hi Jaitch thanks for the feedback here and also my inbox. I think you misunderstood me. My son is only 1 year old. I am looking for a preschool NOT a university. Oh wait... these are preschools that cost as much as an American Univesity. Geeze what a feakin scam these school are.

Thanks for the help I will look into some of them but also keep my eyes open for cheaper options.

- Chris

yeah, from what I understand, the average is about $500 per month, from what I understand....

Jayhawk wrote:

... My son is only 1 year old. I am looking for a preschool NOT a university. Oh wait... these are preschools that cost as much as an American University. ...

- Chris

I gave you the name of the cheapest place in town, which I have checked out personally.

If you are not satisfied with the fees, try the Montessori - their fees are $11,000 PER YEAR PER STUDENT at the maximum age of 6 years.

Foreigner education has to be one of the biggest scams going. $1,000 to process an Application; even more for Registration. Some even charge the same fees when transferring from Nursery to Junior as well as between grade schools.

But they have nice cars in the parking lots.

Ouch!!!! If and when I have children, I'm moving back to Canada. No internation school needed, no fees.  Thank you canada. Lol.