Hi

is it cheap there??

Hello missmorocco22.

You should introduce yourself and be more explicit in your request! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

AurélieZ wrote:

Hello missmorocco22.

You should introduce yourself and be more explicit in your request! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I thought that my presentation was clear :) if you want some precision dont hesitate to ask me ;)
are u living in china??

@MissMorocco
AurélieZ is a Team member, and she only asked you about an introduction here, not in your personal info, and to be more explicit, to be able to help you more, cuz your question is not very clear, that's why ppl didn't reply you...

Cenlin wrote:

@MissMorocco
AurélieZ is a Team member, and she only asked you about an introduction here, not in your personal info, and to be more explicit, to be able to help you more, cuz your question is not very clear, that's why ppl didn't reply you...

aaaah i understand more now....my question was if living in "xiamen" (the city in china)is cheap or not....because someone wrote before that he lives in xiamen thats why i've asked this question

well Doha, you've to be more clear, cuz we cannot determine if it's really CHEAP or not, we determine according to your currency and how much can you afford to spend, for example $1 = 6.36 yuan which means if u're American, yes it's cheap, but because u're from Morocco, then i'm not sure, you should be more specific by telling how much can you afford -- wish u luck

Cenlin wrote:

well Doha, you've to be more clear, cuz we cannot determine if it's really CHEAP or not, we determine according to your currency and how much can you afford to spend, for example $1 = 6.36 yuan which means if u're American, yes it's cheap, but because u're from Morocco, then i'm not sure, you should be more specific by telling how much can you afford -- wish u luck

ah i see....ok fine. and there is where i can exchange the currency?

lol, of course there is

thank you. its juste because i will be alone. thats why i wonder myself many things

wish you luck