Female friends, French tutor and volunteering in Delhi!

Hello all!

I'm looking for some female friends in Delhi to go sightseeing and for coffee with. My partner is working over here and I'm looking for things to do while he's at work!

I'm a teacher in the UK so if anyone knows of any schools in New Delhi that require volunteers I would love to help out.

Also, (lots to ask!) while I have some time on my hands I would love to learn French. I studied French at school, but that was a long time ago, and I'm really keen to get back into it. Please let me know if you know anybody who would be happy to teach basic conversational level French.

Thanks!

Katie

Hi Katie,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

[Moderated]

@ Katie I hope you're still around!  I'll be landing on August 10th and won't know a soul in India except for the colleagues I'll be working with.  Hope we can meet for coffee :)

Alliecat wrote:

I'll be landing on August 10th

Oh so Its Finalized !! Good Luck for the future endeavours and

GOD save Delhi-EB Forum guys !!:lol:

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Nice try.. but I'll still be hanging out in KSA :P

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Nice try.. but I'll still be hanging out in KSA :P

So much in Love with KSA, I think it is in your blood now !!! :P

Actually, it will be fun to hang out in the KSA forum while not having to endure the restrictions in Saudia! :D

Hi Katie,

Do u mind if we b friends?

Anubhav

I don't know what you Indian are looking for in this website, it 's for expatriate I thought!

manasse wrote:

I don't know what you Indian are looking for in this website, it 's for expatriate I thought!

I think it's pretty obvious what they're looking for! :lol:

manasse wrote:

Very Common Practice !! :)

hi.
inbox me

Hi Katie,

There are a few small schools in Gurgaon who teach poor kids, they would love to have volunteers, let me know if you are interested. Also there is a french teacher close to the schools I know of who holds private closes at her home ...
Hope it helps cheers

[Moderated]

Hi I am Manav Saxena can v be a friends do mail me you can check me on Facebook also [email protected] I am waiting for your mail