New to site, always happy to make new friends

Hey everyone, I'm Belle from Malaysia. I moved to Singapore in September to study a short course and will be starting work as an artist very soon. I'm very shy but I realised that I should get to know more people.

My interests are art, comics, tv shows, basketball, food and music. I am generally very easy going and enjoy humour, but serious when I need to be. I hope to get to know more people, particularly those nearer to my age range (23).

P.S. Anyone who is a fan of Marvel (esp Spider-Man and Captain America), Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, White Collar, The Legend of Zelda, Pixar etc will get along pretty well with me.

hello!
-------------------------------------
P.S. Anyone who is a fan of Marvel (esp Spider-Man and Captain America), Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, White Collar, The Legend of Zelda, Pixar etc will get along pretty well with me.
-------------------------------------

this is what we have a lot in common.. lolz...

Hey,  welcome to SG!

Welcome to singapore,you have found the right place to make friends.

Hi! im from malaysia too but i am a singapore citizen here. nice to know u. wanna chat?

nice to met u too

Have fun being in SG.!

spiderman , marvel, captain america ..all that Jazz! I love it. Do you draw commic art as well.. any chance of sharing your work?

Hi.. nice interesting profile you have

i'm dave 23 this year working as a marketing manager

how about you can email me

my email address: [email protected]