Filipinos in Melbourne

Hello to all my kababayan, Im just looking for friend here I live near city,pls message me if interested tnx :-)

hi are you here in melbourne already?

Yes,I'm from st kilda I been here 4years I already have some friend I just need more lol

count me and my wife in..we need more friends as well lol......

Hello Mr. Danyan. I'm Jamela Pasco po, a Filipina 22 years old. I'm coming to Melbourne po this coming August 10th to have my hotel internship. I'm looking for a possible accommodation po, honestly po kasi ayoko na tumuloy sa hotel. Willing din po ako magbayad. I know this will be bothersome to you sir but I'm hoping for your response and consideration. Thank you! Cheers! :)

Hello kabayans,

I am Ran. Me and my wife are living in Reservoir. We are also new in Australia. Anyone here living from Reservoir and Northern suburbs. We are looking for Filo friends as well.

[moderated: please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you]

hey guys, whats up? my name is Giian Carlo but you can call me Carl, any filipinos around the eastern suburbs of melbourne i.e ringwood, croydon mooroolbark area or anywhere close by? just shoot me a message if you guys wanna hang out. take care

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Despite several postings to advise members regarding the use of English only on this topic, some people just don't seem to get the message. Will it be necessary to close this thread to make it more clearly?

When posting to the Australia (Anglophone) Forum or other Anglophone forums, please post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

Actually we have 5 separate language-specific forums (English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese) which can all be accessed by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of this page and then selecting the desired language from the drop-down window. When posting to any of them please use ONLY the specific language of the forum.

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
James            Expat-blog Experts Team

nobody is speaking Filipino now. everyone who was speaking in Filipino but were advised not to do so have already, by the looks of it have ceased.