Filipinos in Melbourne

Hey there, I'm looking for new friends here in Melbourne. If interested, let's all meet in the city this coming Friday, pop thru a message for the time, meeting place will be in Fed Square. see ya' ;)

Hey baby_carrot,

I'm Marvin, also Pinoy. I've been here for a week now, but haven't really gone around the city that much. I'm here for work.

Would love to meet up with you and other Pinoys/nonPinoys.

=)

Nice, Just got back here from Phil 2days ago.. Where are you staying? Most of my friends all live in the West.

baby_carrot wrote:

Nice, Just got back here from Phil 2days ago.. Where are you staying? Most of my friends all live in the West.

Thanks for your reply! I am staying in Southbank. I'm looking for Fed Square at the map now, is it the one in Flinders St? Sorry, I haven't really gone around that much, my office is at Exhibition St.

Ano palang name mo?

Thanks!

Yup, that's the one.

Nice. I take Flinders St everyday on my way to work.

So I'll keep in touch with you. I'm online every night after office hours. I don't have a local mobile number yet, but my yahoo mail is [email protected]. You can add me on YM.

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to meet you!

Sure thing. We'll schedule a meet up, so you can meet the rest of my friends...

Ayus to sis. hehe I didn't realised you owned this username "baby_carrot". Anyway good on you sis,i think you found one from here. :)

found 2 new friends here sis,  ;) yup... soon to have a clothing line for babies ;)

Hi there I am a Filipino living in Sunbury, I would love to meet you guys in person. I will be going to the philippines before the end of the month. I do hope that I could meet you guys when I comeback by October. See yah and ingat ingats...:)

Hi baby_carrot!
How are you?
You mentioned above about opening a baby clothing line, where about? I'm in Vermont East surburb of Melbourne.
I'm a Filipina,too and just had a baby.

All the best,
Mary Queen

hi Mary Queen, i'm in wyndham vale, western melbourne. About the baby clothing line, my husband and i are still in business planning stage. We' re considering alot of factors whether it is good to go or not, coz manufacturing here is so expensive.

ebperez2003 wrote:

Hi there I am a Filipino living in Sunbury, I would love to meet you guys in person. I will be going to the philippines before the end of the month. I do hope that I could meet you guys when I comeback by October. See yah and ingat ingats...:)

let me know when you're coming back, so we can arrange a meet up with the rest of my friends.

would like place to live in free at sydney or melburn by working general hand during day , me 5o years old strong man understand renovation building

Hi I'm filipina as well. Would love to join the meet ups. PS let me know where/when's the plan  I'm really interested to meet some kababayan. I live in Flemington btw:-) ingat

Is there any one here Living in Carrum Victoria or near? just want to meet new friends here im just new here if anyone wants to meet just message me :) thank you :)

hi, I'm new here..i am planning to have a business trip to Aussie by January to February,priority is Melbourne then Sydney.  Im based here in the Philippines. I hope to meet fellow pinoys when i get there. Please shoot me an email too if anyone of you have time. Thanks much! (i hope i could really get a response;P) A Blessed New Year everyone!:)

aleyathai wrote:

Hi I'm filipina as well. Would love to join the meet ups. PS let me know where/when's the plan  I'm really interested to meet some kababayan. I live in Flemington btw:-) ingat

hello gurl! we'll let you know for the next meet ups.  ;)

enahbabe wrote:

hi, I'm new here..i am planning to have a business trip to Aussie by January to February,priority is Melbourne then Sydney.  Im based here in the Philippines. I hope to meet fellow pinoys when i get there. Please shoot me an email too if anyone of you have time. Thanks much! (i hope i could really get a response;P) A Blessed New Year everyone!:)

let me know your itineraries so we can meet you on your free  time!

dhebz wrote:

Is there any one here Living in Carrum Victoria or near? just want to meet new friends here im just new here if anyone wants to meet just message me :) thank you :)

hey sweet, we can meet in melbourne cbd if you want! ;)

Hi Dear. When you arrive call me up on 0468656520 meet up for a coffee

Hi Baby Carrot sorry have been busy for a while, I just got back from my Holiday in the Philipines. Feel free to message me if there are some scheduled meet ups, thanks...

Hi Dhebz,
Hello!I'm from Berwick..you mean Carrum Downs?we can meet up if you want.

hey guys! sorry got a little busy this past few days! so meet ups meet ups meet ups! anyone free on friday next week?

will there be another schedule for meet ups?

RTab wrote:

will there be another schedule for meet ups?

yes, most probably next week. ;)

hi

@frozentutong -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey guys! sorry been so very busy for the past few months. Well, i still have an ongoing self-review in IELTS , and have to take my L exam this coming thurs. I'm so flat out this week and I'm also starting a business. Ever heard about the Royale Business Club in the Philippines? I'm bringing Royale here in oz. We're also looking for international distributors of the superbrand products. If interested, feel free to PM me.

Good evening,come across this site this afternoon so at the moment pretty happy hahaha.I hope this will leed me to what l want,and that is to learn tagalog,and make a friend or friends.Been philippines about 3 times now, so starting to love culture and people so for me next step is learn lauguage.Show so respect.TRust me have no other motive other than to learn the lingo.Now hope you dont find my request strange.But the best way to learn is to practice with someone, you know, amaganda gabi hahaha.So if you feel you wish to help or maybe know someone else l would be very appreciated.And i will offer you my friendship and help to make you life here,feel like at home.So for now you take care ,thank you for taking the time to read this, and if by chance you wish to help or become friends ,you can contact through here l suppose or my email ....mickeyt01[at]hotmail.com or you could even txt me on 0401472451....if not just thanks for reading this and bye for now ....ps Im 53 male and live in Seaford near Frankston

Hello guys. i'm going to have a 2 months business and vacation trip there in Melbourne this septembr 12, so i'm looking for some filipino out there to meet up. see you all!
pls! message me back. peace! :)

Hi,

Just read this post.. Any meet-ups? :-)

Cheers!

Moriah

i am dan and my wife is myra...hope to see you guys one of these days.....

Hello guys My name is Richard, I'm new here, Currently lived in Singapore. moving in Melbourne next year... :)

ritchardus wrote:

Hello guys My name is Richard, I'm new here, Currently lived in Singapore. moving in Melbourne next year... :)

hi richard,  where will you be staying in Melbourne? me and my wife are in bundoora...yes it is good to meet new friends here and to have more support system....melbourne is such a nice place...warm people and the rest is just but cool......

Hi There

I live in Spotswood if u want to know me also pls leave ur mob number....my name is Mechelle

Mchelle wrote:

Hi There

I live in Spotswood if u want to know me also pls leave ur mob number....my name is Mechelle

hello michelle good to know you here.....me and my wife would be very happy to meet you also as friends....

Hi guys I am Maria. I will be moving to Melbourne next month November. Currently I am looking for a room to rent in Richmond area or area near it. Anyone can help me out? Thank you. And i can meet up soon if i can find a place to stay.  :-)

By the way anyone can email me [email protected] thanks peeps

Hi welcome soon to melbourne...you're lucky to arrive here at this time....not that cold anymore....and much fun sicne christmas time is here soon....