Moving to HK in 3 weeks!

Hi Everyone!

I am Malay from America and will be moving to HK in about 3 weeks!  I am extremely excited about going there as I fell in love with HK when I went for Holiday a few weeks back.  Bcos, I loved it so much, I decided why not move there? lol 

I am zany, light hearted, cheery, I wouldn't say bubbly but I feel I have some "cool tude" in me!  haha JK, i'm quite dorky without looking like a proper dork ! 

Anyway, I love dry sarcastic humour and having great conversation with funny interesting people and i LOVE TO EAT!!  Roast Duck, Roast pork, and Char SIU, HELLO!  can't wait to fill my belly with some of these goodies and would like someone to enjoy them with me!

Looking to meet awesome expats or locals who are just down to do whatever.  Chill, eat, drink, relax, move around, do silly things and be silly... 

Hope to hear back from all! 

Cheers!

Malay :)

Hello Malay

I will be moving into HK with bag and baggage starting 1st August!

Will be staying in Wanchai service apartment for a month before I look for an apartment for good...can't stay too long in a cubicle :)

Lemme know once you are in HK and if you would like to connect for the reasons mentioned in your profile...or better still for some dancing...though I do have two left feets when it comes to dancing!

Cheers