Regarding Renewal of Learner Licence

Hello friends Need help regarding renewal of learner licence how much does it cost i got my LL 2009 it got expired 04/05/2010 So can i get the clear picture of it.

khan1981 wrote:

Hello friends Need help regarding renewal of learner licence how much does it cost i got my LL 2009 it got expired 04/05/2010 So can i get the clear picture of it.

How do you go about getting a learner licence here I have one from the uk but I'm confused on how to go about it all here? Please advise thanks

:D Simply go Traffic(License department )
Print a Ticket & pay 5 BD for every year
I think 2010 to 2012 === Max they will charge 10 BD

Hannahmack2012 wrote:

How do you go about getting a learner licence here I have one from the uk but I'm confused on how to go about it all here? Please advise thanks

Just you need a Valid visa & Letter from Sponsor (who given u a visa ) .
Passport(in original) ,2 Colour photos,
cost for learning license =  35 Bahraini Dinars.
Test date = 10 Bahraini Dinars.
--
Instructor = 5 BD per hour at least for 21 hours (5x21=105BD)
but its better to make contract with teacher= 250BD for 3 Fail tests . He/she will pick you from work & will drop you back .

Hlo sir.plz hlp
My learner license date expaired before 2months back.but im did't renew that date.how to renew that.plzz hlp.

Kindly visit A'Ali office. You would have to pay the renewal amount. If you have already attended the theory class, then that amount would be deducted from the renewal amount,