Arriving in Tianjin, want to meet people

Hi everyone,

My name is Uwe, and I'm arriving from France to live on and off in Tianjin for three years. I'll be arriving on the 1st July 2012. The factory has set me up with a flat, but I don't know where it will be yet. Will discover that on the day of arrival. I would love to meet people to find out what to do, where to go, how to have fun, chat endlessly over coffee, etc...

I've been an expat for years, so not really worried about the practical side of things, but would really like to just meet people. I speak French and English as well as a smattering of German.

I'm available by email on [email protected]. I should have a new mobile sometime next week.

Hope that someone will want to meet over a drink

Have a great weekend

Uwe DIEGEL

Bonjour~!!Uwe~!!Wellcome you come to Tian JIn, it haven't so much of french living here, mainly is the staff who work at the airbus. Did you visit Tian jin before? Actually Tian jin can divide to downtown 6 distirct & outtown 3 economic distict. And  Tian jin the land development sims like Paris. It mainly develop from the main river "Hai" river. Depend on Tian Jin have a france concession since 1900 to 1945. So it has so much cultural affect from france.

Welcome to Tianjin uwe :) if you are just looking for a place that you can hang on there is a lot of places here in Tianjin you that can really enjoy ...

have fun while staying here ..

:)

[Moderated]