How to send a small 2 kg parcel

I checked the rates of FedEx - DHL - Saudi postoffice- but all of them charge very high rate!

Please can any one tell me how to send a small parcel of about 1-2 kg to USA Canada UK etc at a very low rate! aprox. 40 SAR :)

Try This http://www.intercargo.com/Default.aspx

let any aramco emploee send it
they have good descound

fahad-1980 wrote:

let any aramco emploee send it
they have good descound

I don't know any one from Aramco :(

Try sending through a company's A/c you will get big discount.

just checked- they have too high rates-

wilson_derry wrote:

Try This http://www.intercargo.com/Default.aspx

tray to find one in jeddah
and i will tray to find for you

Don't think you will have much luck for that price - or did you mean 400? If you look at USPS it would cost you SR250-400 to send an equivalent parcel from US to Saudi - so can't see that you would be able to do it for much less than that going from Saudi to US.

I recently had a HALF kilo envelope to mail (documents) to the States and called all over town.  Cheapest price I could get was Fed-Ex at 290SAR, which was horrifying but I didn't have much choice.

I called and arranged for a pickup at my place of work.  Turns out the driver knows somebody where I work who is in charge of shipping and he asked her if he should give me the company discount.  She said yes.  The price went from 290SAR to 102SAR!  Quite a discount and I was very happy.

However, as dragonlady said above, you'll never get anything for 40SAR (unless it's on a slow boat, via china lol).

Alliecat wrote:

I recently had a HALF kilo envelope to mail (documents) to the States and called all over town.  Cheapest price I could get was Fed-Ex at 290SAR, which was horrifying but I didn't have much choice.

I called and arranged for a pickup at my place of work.  Turns out the driver knows somebody where I work who is in charge of shipping and he asked her if he should give me the company discount.  She said yes.  The price went from 290SAR to 102SAR!  Quite a discount and I was very happy.

However, as dragonlady said above, you'll never get anything for 40SAR (unless it's on a slow boat, via china lol).

Well..for sending a parcel through FedEx is very costly - for example if we send parcel to south eastern countries - as compared to Fedex that service charges very less- for 1 kg they take minimum 10 SAR... so am sure for sending to western countries also there must be some kind of service that charge low...

If  people who are managing their own online business - if a  UK based customer demands a small pin of just 4 SAR - will she go forward to pay freight charges above 200 SAR for a cheap pin? No right? there must be some kind of service which can send small packages at a very cheap price? I asked locals here but they mostly send parcels to india-pakistan n other countries.

so if there is any other way I can send a 1 kg package at a very less price within 15 -20 days reaching  time  then please tell me.

dragonladyoz wrote:

Don't think you will have much luck for that price - or did you mean 400? If you look at USPS it would cost you SR250-400 to send an equivalent parcel from US to Saudi - so can't see that you would be able to do it for much less than that going from Saudi to US.

I meant approx forty SAR! well i just asked if anyone know any service that charge less-
About advice- Thanks but still I want to know that service who charges less. :)

Happy Painting studio wrote:
dragonladyoz wrote:

I meant approx forty SAR! well i just asked if anyone know any service that charge less-
About advice- Thanks but still I want to know that service who charges less. :)

Well, here's the thing:  if you want super fast, super SAFE service, you'll go Fed-Ex.  If you're more concerned about price (and who isn't but it has to be weighed against reliability), I suppose you can find some small third world delivery service for cheap.

If your looking for cheap and cheapest try SEA Cargo, maybe it will take time to reach the destination :P

cheapest mode of transport