Tourist visa for Morocco

Can a pakistani get a tourist visa for Morocco? does any one got it before? is it true that they need a europian stamp in passport ?!!!

sure he can get (for max 3 months).Follow this info:

Who requires a moroccan visa?
Citizens holding passports of the following countries do not need a visa to enter the Kingdom of Morocco (If your stay is longer than 90 days, a resident permit is required and can be issued by the Police Department of your place of residence in Morocco): Algeria – Andorra – Argentina – Australia – Austria – Bahrain – Belgium – Brazil – Bulgaria – Canada – Chile – Congo Brazzaville – Croatia – Cyprus -Cote d'Ivoire – Czech Republic – Denmark – Estonia – Finland – France – Germany – Great Britain – Greece – Guinea (Conakry) – Hong Kong – Hungary – Iceland – Indonesia – Ireland – Italy – Ivory Coast – Japan – Kuwait – Latvia – Libya – Liechtenstein – Lithuania – Luxemburg – Mali – Malta – Mexico – Monaco – Netherlands – New Zealand – Niger – Norway – Oman – Peru – Philippines – Poland – Puerto Rico – Qatar – Romania – Russian Federation – Saudi Arabia – Senegal – Singapore (They can stay one month without visa) – Slovakia – Slovenia – South Korea – Spain – Sweden – Switzerland – Tunisia – Turkey – United Arab Emirates – United States of America – Venezuela.
Citizens from countries not listed above do need a visa.

What documents will be required?
The following documents are required for Tourist Visa:

Application form
Your original valid passport + copy of the first page with photo
04 passport size colour photos.
Copy of your detailed provisional flight itinerary.
Employment certificate from your employer
For students, copy of a recent letter from the school confirming that the applicant is attending the school.
For business owners, copy of the last Income Tax as substitute of the employment letter.
Hotel provisional reservation or notarized Letter of Invitation from your sponsor in Morocco.
For applicants married to Moroccan citizens, a copy of the marriage certificate plus a copy of the Moroccan passport or national ID of the Moroccan spouse can be a substitute for the invitation letter or for the hotel reservation.
Travel Insurance.

Thank you sharukh khan for the information.

Shukran for the information!

hi..sir how can i apply for visit visa of morroco...

salam bro.why you need it if i can ask.

I also want visit to Morocco for marriage, I belong from Pakistan and living in Saudi Arabia, how I can apply for Morocco Visa? any one can write in detail, thanks in advance.

@Pakistan1947 > pls read other posts on this discussion, you will find some information.

Thank you.

Hi Guys, do you know what papers a ghanaian national neds to visit, work and live in morocco? Thanks

where I can find? please guide me.

Hi Pakistan1947,

Can you please introduce yourself with a few words ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Its easy guys..  just visit Morroccon Embassy in the country you reside. Ask them all the detail as it is different as per your location. In your home country you need no letter from any sponser / employer etc....

Or simply visit Aramco embassy website. you will need a very little time to get all the information than you get here on this forum.

How long does it take to get the tourist visa for morocco once the embassy receive it?

From which country?

From Mauritius khoya

They will inform you that your request has been received and is under review, after that you may get it between 12 and 25 day .

Thank you very much khoya, do you know what I need as documents?

You're Welcome Mate . Unfortunately, can't help you in this, you need to ask them there in your country .

Greetings...!!!

I have submitted the application for Tourist visa to Morocco with all the required document almost three months back. Still it has not been issued. I submitted the application online for Morocco embassy in Riyadh. Any one else facing the delay?

dear can you get visa ?i have also apply for visa its also getting late

anyone here who get tourist visa for morocco living in saudi nd he is from pakistan

ask me any thing

first of all you are out of mind that you are going to marry in morocco .

i think you found any girl online like from dating sites and she is saying come to morocco and meet me and marry..

which is totaly foolness.

2% girls can be serious about marry in morocco other are just time pass.

because you are pakistani and cannot mix in their culture its totally different they are arabic and french speaker.

their demand is high you cant effort .. suppose 1 % u got marry but it will not lead long life relationship .after 6 month divorce is must and divorce is not easy you have to pay more.

my best advice to you get marry in your culture pakistani girl she will understand you well in every situation
moroccan girl will not understand your situation they will just enjoy life. if you cant full fill their requirement they will ask u divorce.

bro - desi pyar is best and long stayed life long .. cooking by pakistani girls hands are best .
think many thing .. don't be panic about arabic girl and marry .. ..

thanks love your mom and ask them for your marry.

Pakistan1947 wrote:

I also want visit to Morocco for marriage, I belong from Pakistan and living in Saudi Arabia, how I can apply for Morocco Visa? any one can write in detail, thanks in advance.

first of all you are out of mind that you are going to marry in morocco .

i think you found any girl online like from dating sites and she is saying come to morocco and meet me and marry..

which is totaly foolness.

2% girls can be serious about marry in morocco other are just time pass.

because you are pakistani and cannot mix in their culture its totally different they are arabic and french speaker.

their demand is high you cant effort .. suppose 1 % u got marry but it will not lead long life relationship .after 6 month divorce is must and divorce is not easy you have to pay more.

my best advice to you get marry in your culture pakistani girl she will understand you well in every situation
moroccan girl will not understand your situation they will just enjoy life. if you cant full fill their requirement they will ask u divorce.

bro - desi pyar is best and long stayed life long .. cooking by pakistani girls hands are best .
think many thing .. don't be panic about arabic girl and marry .. ..

thanks love your mom and ask them for your marry.