Looking for flatmate!!

I have one room to share.I am a fashion designer (29 years old) . I graduated from Marmara University and working as designer now.

My flat is in Sisli, center of the city. (5 min away from Nisantasi, Harbiye, Taksim, Mecidiyekoy and Cevahir Shopping Mall ) The flat is situated in one of the transportation centers of Istanbul so it is easy to reach everywhere.

There is a bus station in front of the house to everywhere and taxi for 7/24. 7 minutes to metro station on foot. (Only 2 metro station to Taksim).
Also Metrobus is very close (in Mecidiyekoy) you can reach to asian side easily.
The house is also close to some churchs of every religion, theatre, gym including swimming pool, lots of hair designers, some consulates, shops ,grocers, markets, restaurants, hospitals.

It's a cute flat on the basement floor, nicely decorated with 2 bedrooms, 1 common living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom and a balcony. The room we hire is fully-furnished (cupboards, single bed, table). There is an unlimited wireless internet connection, refrigerator, washing machine, dish washer, oven, cooker, kitchen appliances, everything you need... There's 24/7 hot water and heating by natural gas combi.

Shopping and transportation is really easy in the neighborhood. You can order market products 7/24. The neighborhood is also safe.

And.. I am open minded and easy to live with.:) I speak Turkish, English and beginner level Spanish
I have a cute little cat
I smoke :/
If you want to see photos,contact with me or you can visit and see the house:)

The price is 750 TRL per month (All bills are included). Deposit is 400 TRL.

If you are interested please contact me by mail including your information.

[email protected]

0535 434 23 11

facebook.com/pages/Sedalar/230259163713094

ADDRESS:
Şişli Merkez mah.Koca Mansur sokak
Mert Efe apt. no:60 /1 Şişli
Istanbul, Istanbul Province, 34381
Turkey

Hello sedadurgun.

Welcome to Epat Blog! :)

You should post an advert in the housing in Istanbul - Shared accommodation section. It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie