Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I am just writing a short introduction after being absent from this blog for a bit. After much thought and evaluation I have decided to embark on the impossible and that is in short ex-patting to Canada (Alberta or British Columbia). I have a BS in Web and Multimedia Design (although that is not a field that gives me any points unfortunately) and my spouse has been a commercial driver for 10 or so years. I have lived in Washington State my entire life and have been looking to leave the United States since I got out of the military in 2005.

Perhaps I am the only one who feels like this but it seems pretty darn impossible for a U.S. citizen to emigrate out of this country so any resources/links on the subject would be great. I have looked at the national site for Canada and the Province sites as well (even the jobs bank but I realize how pointless that is for an American).

I look forward to getting to know some of you. I also have no idea why my signature line has U.S.A. to GB either since it is no where in my profile listed that way :/

Hello danieller.

In meantime, you can read these articles on Work in Canada. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you for the link.

There seems to be a lot of information for Quebec but I don't know if I could fit French into my list of languages that my brain has on reserve - the older you get the more exclusive that space becomes :)