New here, need help with internet please!

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site, do not live in Milan, but my boyfriend is there working right now. His work provides him with an apartment and he pays 15 euros a week for internet that doesn't work very well at all! We're very frustrated with skype-ing right now because he keeps losing his connection over and over, bad image quality, cutoffs in speech, etc. Anyways he keeps saying he wants to change internet providers, but he doesn't think his italian is good enough to go into a shop and set up a new internet for his place. Does anyone know of any company that doesn't make you sign up for a year long contract (he's only going to be there 4 months) that can provide better quality internet connection in milan?
Thanks for any help!

Vodafone is good but maybe problem not for net maybe for laptop or PC must see first :)

Thanks for your response! I'll tell him to check out Vodafone. I don't think it's a problem with the computer, because he's used the PC from London to skype and it was always fine.

I bet he's using Infostrada / Wind, Tell him to switch to Alice or Fastweb.

P.S. People who work at Internet companies knows how to speak English so tell him not to worry.