Bulgarian Au Pair Fluent in English & Life Looking for Work in Rome!

Say that title ten times fast. :D

Ciao everyone. My name is Violeta. You can pretty much see the whole introduction speech on my profile. The thing is, as you can see, I am looking for a job in the most beautiful city in the world: ROMA! Why Rome? Just because.

I have experience with very young children, as I have spent this year with a lovely English family in London, where I made sure Jack (4), Teddy (2), and Georgia (1) entertained, dressed, and fed. I've also tutored children of various ages in the States (maths, lit, sciences, you name it), so I know both sides of the coin:

Basically, I enjoy the company of children. I also enjoy the company of people from all ages, nationalities, and walks of life. I like to live, love, nurture, and communicate. But I guess you can hear all that from my references.

So if you're a family looking to welcome a Bulgarian girl in your home, or if you know of somebody who needs a fluent English speaker (I wish I were native, but alas), do get in touch. In the meantime, I am studying Italian, in anticipation of my next big adventure in Italy. Can;t wait to meet you!

Ciao,
Violeta

Hi Violeta!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this introduction :)
I would suggest you to post an advert in the Rome jobs section.
It might help ;)

Good luck
Armand

Thanks Armand, will do! :D