IT teaching positions

Greetings Expat.comgers. I'm here in Ho Chi Minh City for the next 6 months or so, just wondering if any members know of anybody who could use an IT instructor for a duration of 6 months to a year. My field of IT deals mainly with training CAD/CAM operators on specific CAD & CAM processes specific to medical and dental prosthetic manufacturing. However vertical my industry may be, this does not limit my teaching spectrum. Thank you all. Useful replies very much appreciated.

Hi There, I'm not aware of anyone specifically looking, but I would contact the various IT schools around HCMC and see if they require anyone.
I've taught at a couple of them for specific classes, it was a real learning experience for me. As I taught in English and it was as much about teaching what the english technical terms meant as well as how to do the practical side of things.
Another option may be to contact some of the manufacturing plants and see if they need instructors or CAD operators.

Thank you for the reply, and great insight. I will most definitely invest some thought into to your post. By the way, are you currently in Vietnam? If so, I could use a couple of new friends in this area. Thanks again.

Yep I live and work here always happy to meet up with fellow geeks.

Another good networking opportunity is BarCamp Saigon, its worth a quick google to see what it's about. The current informaiton regarding venue and time is wrong, as they are still working on it but it's worth looking out for.

Hi

Can I offer you one or two candidate for this job, their knowledge about  IT so good and I thinks helpful for you

Can I get your feedback as soon as possible

Hi Nataly, the OP is looking for a job not trying to recruit for one :)

Hi laidbackfreak, if you get a chance give me a call @ 01283560902 or vice versa. Look forward to hearing from you. Good day now.