Lets try this again...

Hi folks,

I am gonna be God Willing In sha Allah moving from USA to Dubai. I would like to get more information however, on the following:

1. schools: do you guys know any ARABIC medium schools for pre-k or Montessouri, I need them for my kid

2. Language learning centers: I need that for myself because I'd like to be fluent in the arabic langauge

3. Libraries: any english language libraries where you can actually borrow books and if they are walking distance from residential areas such that I can walk my kid to the library.

4. living arrangements: residential areas: preferably clean non-cockroach, non-mice, non-lizard, non-snakes, non-jinn apartments close (walking distance) to the playgrounds for kids and supermarket.

would appreciate if ANYONE can supply me with the above info either in public forum or even Private message. please no single guys wanting to randomly aimlessly purposely(in my persective that is :)) chat.

Lastly but not leastly, I am muslim so I'd be intrested in the local population telling me about madrasah tahfeedhul quraan. I might as well spend my time usefully and attempt to memorize the quran.

Thanks a bunch :)

or if Abu Dhabi offers as much please let me know.

You can stay near Al Qusais near Terminal 2 Cargao gate. their Garden and Liabrary are just beside each other, this garden all 5 days only for ladies and kinds and on Fri/Sat for ladeies and families. Arabi school apposit to Garden others schools to with bus facilities which reach in short time depending which school and area.

thank you brother ashiq2me, I appreciate the prompt reply.

login to gemseducation.ae you will get all schools and there contact numbers