LOOKING FOR A CAFE SHOP TO READ BOOK

Hello everyone,
I've been here in dist.1 hcmc, over 2months, I heard there are some coffee shops where they display various kinds of book, where we can choose one, enjoy reading and coffee for hours . I think it would be really interesting.
Is there anyone who know that kind of coffee shop? Could you plz suggest some address?

with a bunch of thks
Eliza

oh :)The PNC Book Cafe is located at 2A Le Duan Boulevard, District 1. It opens from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. It's a best one in hcmc

Hub Cafe at 18A Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh Dist. HCMC

There are a few coffee shops/restaurants in the Pham Ngu Lao - Bui Vien strip that have 'libraries' where you can even swap books and take them away.

You'll have to poke around - don't forget to look at the Hiems (lane ways) as you often find treasures hidden away.

"..in d1...where they display various kinds of book, where we can choose one, enjoy reading and coffee for hours" she said @@

Geisha Cafe has a selection of books and a very nice quiet lounge on the top floor @ 85 Pasteur.

Have you ever heard of a library? Apparently these places provide coffee and books. Try them out

hi all,
thks for your responses. They r all quite useful info. for me
love yaaaa =)
nice day all
Eliza

Hello Eliza
Did you find a coffee shop with a well-stocked library please?
The Hub Cafe is very sweet if you are a young Vietnamese student wanting a quiet place to sit on the floor and study. But the setting is not aesthetically pleasing and there are only about 20 English books there. I think it must have changed hands since it was first reviewed.
Best wishes
Sue

That's a too old thread Sue :D

Hi all,
This topic is too old, but by the way, we talk about the Book cafe, i have a address for you all. i also really like book cafe because i can seat for hours in there, and have a quiet environment and i usually come there anytime i have free time. I like in district 7, so i often  come there once a week on weekend.

That is Book cafe Katekim (548 Ba Hat street, district 10)

The special things i like there are: it has a low price with many kind of things to drink, to eat(from 25000 - 32000VND), it has a strong wifi (download speed is 1.5Mb/s. hihi) and the most important thing is mini movie theatre where you can watch the movie. total only 25k-32k VND.

Hope to meet you there maybe :top:

enjoy,
lutubu