Nice to meet you all~~~ Looking for some friends~~~

Hi, Im from Malaysian. Just started to work at South Vietnam since Feb 2012. Its not an easy journey leaving all my family behind and work here all by myself alone without making friends here~~~ Therefore, I would love to make some friends since Im quite alone here~~~~ So do drop me the message here~~~~ Nice to meet you all! ^^

Welcome aboard Expat.com PhoebeChern!

Dont worry, when you become an expat in another country and leave your family behind, its hard and at first you feel it more as your surroundings are new and you don't know anyone. You're not alone, i'm sure alot of expats out there, can relate to this. So hang in there and hope you will make friends soon. I'm sure you will also keep in touch with your family regularly and it wont seem so bad after a while..:)

Good luck
Jaz :cool:

Hi friend,
Nice to meet you here. I think that you are making a remarkable change in your life and starting a new adventure by deciding to come to vietnam leaving everything in Malaysia. I hope you will get used to with the new life here and will meet lots of nice friends who make me you feel better and enjoy your life here.
Cheers,
Truc

Hi Phoebe

Hope you feel better after posting this message on here and find many good friends.
And of course, I would like to be one of your truly friends:)

anyone up for a networking dinner and drink tonight?

Hello Phoebe... if you venture to HCMC give me a shout, i'd be happy to meet for a chat over coffee..

Mick

hi, welcome to saigon, also a newbie here!!!

wecome.... :D

hi, welcome you to Ho Chi Minh city. It's really difficult for you to live far from your family, so lonely. It's my pleasure to make friend with you!

Lots of welcome notes for PhoebeChern :)

PhoebeChern - where are you? :whistle:

Jaz :cool:

hello
nice to meet u
hope u enjoy your life in vn
have a nice day

PhoebeChern wrote:

Hi, Im from Malaysian. Just started to work at South Vietnam since Feb 2012. Its not an easy journey leaving all my family behind and work here all by myself alone without making friends here~~~ Therefore, I would love to make some friends since Im quite alone here~~~~ So do drop me the message here~~~~ Nice to meet you all! ^^

PhoebeChern wrote:

I will be moving to HCMC in December......perhaps we can be friends