Going to Hail

Hi i am pharmacist and going on job to hail city at Al Rashid hospital does any one have an idea about hail and specially hospital and working there.plz waiting for some responce

@ atif972!
Welcome to EB & KSA!
Hail is small but beautiful city in Central KSA. Life is quite peaceful there, weather is nice and the nearest big city in Riyadh. It is quite cold in winter but summer is very pleasant. I don't know about this hospital. Hope other members can help you better...
Regards!

presidconsult wrote:

@ atif972!
Welcome to EB & KSA!
Hail is small but beautiful city in Central KSA. Life is quite peaceful there, weather is nice and the nearest big city in Riyadh. It is quite cold in winter but summer is very pleasant. I don't know about this hospital. Hope other members can help you better...
Regards!

Thanks for your reply and if i am not wrong its almost 600KM away from riyadh. and yes i hope some member could tell me about hospital.anyways thanks for nice answer

@ atif972!
Yes Riyadh is almost that much far but still it is the largest City near by as compare to Jeddah and Dammam...Regards!

Sorry to barge in but Presidconsult just one question do u know any decent place where we can buy good Indian food in Hail.... I practically looked everywhere and I gave up so if u can suggest me any place it would be really helpful mate.....

@ galiusman!
Sorry can't help with that..Hopefully some other members can let you know..

hi there!,..Im a nurse. and Im about to go to hail,. under MOH. Im expecting to travel within a few months.. I'm quite anxious about the place.. I mean,are there huge hospitals in hail. what hospitals in hail does MOH cater? and how many TRAVEL HOURS from riyadh to hail.. i cant picture out 600km stated by another blogger coz i cant drive.

I hope someone in here could help me...
BIG thanks in advance ^^