Au Pair from Texas living in Barcelona!

Hello! I'm new to the forum, my name's Brandi and I moved to Barcelona 3 weeks ago as an au pair. I'll be living here for a year, and while I already have some friends here, there's always room for more :) Feel free to message me if you ever want to get coffee, beers, whatever, or just want someone to hang out with! Cheers :)

Welcome to Barcelona ... my adventure began with a one-year stay as well ... 13+ years ago ...

Just in case you may have any contacts with people here on a Study-Abroad program, I wanted to pass this link along to you.

Please check it out and pass is on to anyone you may think could be interested.  It's a great opportunity for people who love to work with kids, want to experience the local culture and want to give something that may leave a (positive) mark ...

tinyurl.com/freetimeworkshop-interns

Thanks, and welcome again!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

---------------------------------------------

@nj_bcn- you are a bit off topic here

Hi Brandi, I'm living in Barcelona many years ago. I know all the city and I would like to meet new people from other countries, don't hesitate to write me  ;)

Hey Brandi!

lets make a meet up for a drink..

hola hola

any updates??

Hi Brandi,

I just moved to Barcelona from the US last week and am looking to meet some new people.  Go out for a drink, coffee, whatever.  Let me know if your available.

Hope to speak with you soon!

Parisa

hi guys, I want to meet new people and know about their cultures. I've been living here in Barcelona for the last 5 years. So I know a lot about the city. So if someone likes to meet new people, can contact me. If u are new in the city, I can help u in getting familiar with the city. I hope that u will find a good friend in me. So this message is like a proposal 4 friendship from me for u if u have a vacant place in ur life for new persons to enter. u can write me at [email protected]

Brandiiiiiiiiiii