10 months is ove :( but stil waiting :(

people here please give me an advise..

migrationsverket told us that the waiting time for resident permit (UT) is 6 to 10 months,,and now 10 months is over but we still dont have the result:( i feel so depress now,,to stay here alone in philippines without my husband feel so crazyyyy :((((
what am i gonna do??

girl i know what it fels like but am not sure why urs taking so long mine took 8 months,u need to contact ur case officer did u submit all required documents

hi jamgirl..
yes i pass all documents what they need,,and yes we call our case worker but she only say that they dont made the descsion yet :(

oh no they taking long just keep sending them email is your husband swedish

hi there....what i know its take like this time and sometimes more couz its toomuch people waiting like you and they work so soft with the case ,
so dont worry if your husband dont close somthing evrything will be ok ,,try to tell your husband call migrationsverket and say i need my wife its long time ,
its help in your case .
good louck and welcome to sweden .

yes my husband is swedish...i dont know why they taking up into a long process then no information yet ;(

so true and since its summer here its a go slow but tell ur husband to call them and send emails that will help

yes we do that,,, thanks anyway :)
by the way which part in sweden are u now??
do u have facebook?? we can be friends if u dont mind

Hi, sorry yo hear about your situation. It is heartbreaking when you can't be with one you love. Emails,sms and all these things help a little,but i know it hurts when you miss them and nothing can make it better but being together.
I really hope the situation improves for you both.

If you were Muslim or an Arab and claimed you were seeking political asylum, you'd be approved in a week.  PLUS they would give you a monthly allowance and a place to live.
BTW, did you know that over 60% of the prison population in Sweden is Arabic??

hej maysie...
i agree with u,its realy painful in heart tht the one u love is not beside u :( ...its like im going soon crazy...
well all we can do now is waiting the result and keep calling ..