CHRISTIAN GROUP

Hi MeoMun,

You just share a very interesting news. There must be some reasons for that. Could you share?
Moreover, could you share your viber Id in my inbox? Have some matters to discuss but not relating with this thread.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Timmy

TimmyW 31 January 2016 01:22:53 Report #39
Hi Mr TimmyW!
Thanks for your reply! How can we meet? When do you usually have a meeting and where?

Hi Niah,

We do not have meeting. We only have Sunday service. But now we dont have service cause we are celebrating Tet. We will have sunday service again on February 21, after Tet ^^. You can find our church IGA, the Manor, Nguyen huu canh. Every sunday at 10.30. We welcome you warmly.
Have a happy Tet Holiday !

Vanworth
Hi guy! Could you show me where an we come for these meeting, plz?
Do you use wechat or Zalo, plz?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Does anyone know any English-speaking Christian church in Ho Chi Minh city accept Vietnamese national(s) to attend?

Thanks,
Khuyen

Hi MeoMun! I want to show you a place for Christian meeting ....vietnamese can come, too! Would you like to share them with us?

The Vietnamese is not alliowed to join for what reason? Can they still come and listen to God's word. What about Vietnamese American? Thanks.
Best,
Jensen

What time is the church service?

Dear Nelson,

How are you! Have you found a church in District 2? If you had, let me know please.

Thanks!

Hi, is there new listings and Christian groups (with English service) around ho Chi Minh?

Thanks!

KhuyenT wrote:

Does anyone know any English-speaking Christian church in Ho Chi Minh city accept Vietnamese national(s) to attend?

Thanks,
Khuyen

Protestant church:
The well church
Service at 11 am on sunday in english
Next to: Khanh Hoai church service at 9 am in Vietnamese
98 Le Quoc Hung

Helo Friends ! I'm gaining someone for Christ, Her name is Hue .  She lives in  Ho chi minh, she speaks vietnamit ... i was wondering if may be there would  be some from an Evangelical Church here in this Group, whose church is located nearby her area so that she can be assisted by the bretheren .        She lives somewhere in between khupho 6 and truòng tho and close to linh dong .... im sorry if these locations im informing are missleading you guys as im seeing all of them through google maps...     
        So,  I've tried to share the word of God with her, and she is very willing to get to know more about God, however, i  think due to the language barrier she hasn't been able to absorve much of what i've shared with her.   So she is very interested in learning English, this was how we've got to know each other … living so far from one another …. Although I think this was a sort of strategy which God has used in order to save here .  In this present  moment of her life, what  she is really needing  the most is to have a personal encounter with the Lord . It looks like that her spiritual eyes are starting to open to these possibilities ... Thus i feel that someone of the same town speaking the same langage would be an awesome company to her. thanks.

if you happen to find out please let me know .

+1 for The Well Church in district 4

Service at 11 am on sunday in english
Next to: Khanh Hoai church service at 9 am in Vietnamese
98 Le Quoc Hung

Also, i joined a group called "Cafe Jam" that meets once a month on a saturday afternoon to play christian music together at a cafe in district 3, free coffee and cake and meet friends.  All are welcome.  private message me to get an invite to the Facebook group about cafe jam.