Close

CHRISTIAN GROUP

Hi MeoMun,

You just share a very interesting news. There must be some reasons for that. Could you share?
Moreover, could you share your viber Id in my inbox? Have some matters to discuss but not relating with this thread.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Timmy

TimmyW 31 January 2016 01:22:53 Report #39
Hi Mr TimmyW!
Thanks for your reply! How can we meet? When do you usually have a meeting and where?

Hi Niah,

We do not have meeting. We only have Sunday service. But now we dont have service cause we are celebrating Tet. We will have sunday service again on February 21, after Tet ^^. You can find our church IGA, the Manor, Nguyen huu canh. Every sunday at 10.30. We welcome you warmly.
Have a happy Tet Holiday !

In Thu Thiem there is an English fellowship on Sunday morning, at 10am or so. Binh An ward street 33

In Phu My Hung, not far from Dominoes Pizza is New Life, 9am gathering

District 7 ,near Sunrise City/LotteMart/  check out The RiverICA.com

in district 4 at 11am is THE WELL and they meet at the Khanh Hoi Hoi Thanh church in Le Quoc Hung and maintain a website

there's a group in district 10 run by Singaporeans

if you are free on Wednesday evenings join the study of Revelation with Bible Study Fellowship. visit
bsfinternational.org for class meeting times and addresses

jane

Vanworth
Hi guy! Could you show me where an we come for these meeting, plz?
Do you use wechat or Zalo, plz?

Moderated by Priscilla 7 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Does anyone know any English-speaking Christian church in Ho Chi Minh city accept Vietnamese national(s) to attend?

Thanks,
Khuyen

in what district do you live? would you be keen to travel to Q Tan Phu or Q 12? What country are you from? we are from the USA? if you are from VN...there are also recommended places.

Hi MeoMun! I want to show you a place for Christian meeting ....vietnamese can come, too! Would you like to share them with us?

The Vietnamese is not alliowed to join for what reason? Can they still come and listen to God's word. What about Vietnamese American? Thanks.
Best,
Jensen

What time is the church service?

Questions and answers about Ho Chi Minh City

Ask your question
blagman08
Finding Work on Short Notice, w/out TEFFL/TESL
By blagman08
Garyk1982
tranus
ajahirba
Where to find gaming artist ?
By ajahirba
Sophie in HCM
foreigner import the used-car for working in Vietnam
By Sophie in HCM
ChrisRug

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City