Job offer for native english speaker

Hello
A private language school in Bademli, Bursa is looking for a native english teacher. This is urgent.
There are kids summer camps (half class/half activity) and adult classes.
If you are interested or for more information, please contact me.

Hello, I'm from Canada and have been teaching English in Egypt for five years now. I'm hoping to relocate to Turkey this summer. I'm really naive right now about the whole thing though, to be honest. I'm only know starting to read and gather information about living costs, visas etc.

Hello halyss, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Bursa.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hi what are the conditions?

Hi I am a native speaker and teacher and am in Izmir teaching.Maybe I could help are you in Bursa centre?joanne

Hi , I'm interested in working in Bursa particularly in  a language school or a private college. I believe I'm suitable for the job position and would like to know more about it..
kind regards,
busra simitci

I am a natıve Australıan and I am ınterested ın your job offer ıf ıt ıs stıll avaılable
Lız

@ eeransen > The offer has been posted back in 2012, so i really doubt that this is still available. ;)

If you are looking for a job, it would be best that you create your own ad in the Language teacher jobs in Bursa section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks for the info

Hi ... If you need parttime or fulltime job as an English teacher, I can recommend "English Time" in Bursa. One of my American friends was working for English Time in Görükle, Bursa and she was happy about working for them. You can contact them