Need help on school

Hi all

We are planning to move to Dubai in Sep 2012. We are from Singapore and I have a daughter who is now in Secondary 1. We are scratching our head which international school is suitable for her. Is there any international school which is popular for Singaporean.  She may miss her friends.

Can someone please reply ?  We are very worry.
Thank you. Danny

Hi Danny, hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Danny,

Dubai is full with international schools of all kind, but there is no school popular in singaporean, mostly international schools we have nationalities world wide, it depends about the curriculum you want and the budget you have for the fee structure, you have to apply now for admission because its time when admission will get close and schools will have summer vaccation, goggle for different international school, most of them have all information on web site with online addmission forms, still u need help do email me on saminaaasif @gmail.com

Hi!

Have a lot of international school here! no worries for that.., u will like Dubai..,

God Bless

Hi everyone. I just want to mention that we have just had the most wonderful experience with an Education Consultant in Dubai. My husband was transferred at really short notice by his company from the US to Dubai ( 6 weeks notice ) We have 3 children 7,9,14. It was an absolute nightmare for us trying to figure out schools and availability in Dubai from the US. I thought that the children and I would have to stay here in New York but we were put in contact with the most wonderful lady called Fiona Coutts she is a teacher herself but is now assisting families like us to source and secure school placements according to your individual requirements and academic background. I really don't know what we would have done without her she is an absolute gem. If anyone needs her help I can HIGHLY recommend her her contact number in Dubai is (moderated: please use private message system)

Hi Evelyn, most of America school are fully booked. we managed to enrol my kid into Bradenton, a very new school near to sport city. You can visit their website: http://www.bradentonprepdubai.com/    Good luck