If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

DoveoMeri you are 100% right. I agree. Anywhere where one can be happy is also fine for me.

Greece is my dream country.

AM CONGOLESE LIVING IN UGANDA ,HOIMA WESTERN REGION OF THE COUNTRY,lam very happy to be on expert blog,i would like to assure the international friends of mine to take a look of coming to Uganda to see the oil that has dominated the whole region especially in the western region which we are now calling oil city.the discovey of oil in ugam\nda has led to more confusion in the parliament of uganda

I still would be happy living anywhere with my husband.

I would like to go to South Korea

Oh my God..there's just too many places for me that I want to explore. So to answer the question of where I want to "live," I prefer to say....I need a private jet to get me to these countries. lol!

how about your own private island, golden sands, beautiful house, your own swimming pool and sun loungers.....NO tourists :top:

I'd say first. Jerusalem-Jordan- Egypt-Tibet-Nepal to help with global health.

hummm not sure where, all I know is that I have to leave where I am righ now,
thanks for the insight

For me definitely London, in a penthouse :D (keep on dreaming..)

I would like to Norway or Holland

SPAIN , VENICE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES WITH SUCH GREAT LANDSCAPES

omg did I say where I live right now, nooooooooooo, gat get out of here, where??? I don't know.

where do you think it is a good place to start life from scratch???

@maradona812010 - Could you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok  AurelieZ

I haven't lived in any country except my home country, the Philippines. However, I have travelled mostly in Asia already.

As of the moment, I would like to live in Australia where my man lives now. Then probably he can come with me to the Phils and retire here (I hope). The cost of living is cheaper and we can stretch our money and save a lot than in Au. Although, I'd still go where he wants us to live.

Switzerland.. The houses there and the landscape there is just amazing, well maybe except for the high costs. haha. Though maybe its just more of a few weeks to months thing.. Lol. =) Maybe living on a boat and being able to travel around the world is cool too. =)

like captain jack sparrow :D:lol::)

i would like traveling mostly in asia and africa but to realise something you need to be in one place..

Right now id rather be in Pakistan with hubby, sweating like crazy in the hot weather that looking like a drowned rat here in Edinburgh with all the rain.
looks out window and sees a nasty black/grey cloud :offtopic:

hi,

I will love to stay anywhere but the place should be cool not hot .
I love adventure very much.

I would like to touch bases with a number of countries like Brazil, France, England and Holland.
:)

I'm dreaming to live where there's no air polution, no noise polution, no water polution and no land polution. near from the sea, higher like hills or mountains, plenty of trees and grass with kind animals to live with. And of course with lots of food hihihi:):P:lol::cool:

hey....thats sounds like paradise!!!! :D

I'd love to live in Lebanon or Turkey ! :)

I'm now living in Vietnam. However if I could choose, I would like to live in Australia, a peaceful country with many beatiful places.

Emman Lopez wrote:

hey....thats sounds like paradise!!!! :D

No that sounds like a pleasant Dream !!:D

Kashmir, If that place would have been a bit peaceful !!

I prefer choose live with my lover and stay beside him everytime, so when i open my eyes, he is first that i can see..this life more meaning than i live in heaven and cannot stay beside my lover or stay in somewhere have much servant and money, but they life just live in politic,scare and not freedom.

or maybe just live in the remote island and waste the time with lover and dont care about the people bussiness, just live immortal.
only big sea and sun when i walk together with lover.
and feel trees and waves singing all the time.
there is no pollution too..

:)

Same as julien,but i like place that julien live

I would want to live in London!! I live in south africa and also like it! But London was never a dull moment for me!!!

Safe and loads of things to do!!

if i choose a country to live i want in dubai..its my dream..bit its like impossible to happen,..

i would choose to live in New Zealand :)
it's like heaven and Earth....:)

I guess Sun Valley in Idaho, or perhaps Mt. Lavinia (Sri Lanka) are places I would rather be although a touch of Seattle is never too much !

This link http://www.expatexplorer.hsbc.com/#/countries is to the latest survey of 5000 expats commissioned by HSBC Bank. It is a “league table” comparing the attractiveness of thirty countries, in various categories.

The results should be of interest to expats of all countries. I have recently posted two relevant items on my blog on the subject of “bolt-holes” in the event of a widespread economic collapse. This HSBC survey probably warrants a third.

(Disclaimer: I have absolutely no connection to HSBC, nor any vested interest in it.)

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryD5lqRM-Tw is a speech that is well worth watching, by a reputable advisor on international bolt-holes. It's an hour long, with the Q & A session at the end, and my patience for videos usually runs out after five minutes. But even the first half hour gives excellent advice, and not only for people with substantial savings.

A little bit of every where combined together.that wld be awesome

My husband wants to live on a small farm. few chickens, geese, sheep, goats and coos. I want me veg plot

That is a wonderful subject to talk about, for me every place in the world has its own magic, actually I can't choose one place to spend my life in, that's why I love traveling SO MUCH.
May be it's about living with the people you love, not the place, I'm not sure.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR