If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

I would choose Dunedin in south island NZ. Total retirement plan.
just enjoy the beauty everyday.

hi:):)

I would like to living at two place, Barcelona or Hawaii
If living at Barcelona-Spain, i'll mostly enjoy my time with latin song or salsa dancing.
If living at Hawaii, Lol! I'm fall in love with that place. Can feeling harmony atmosphere especially at sunset or enjoying for hula dancing

indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mauritius----Mauritius nothing like home !"

David1946 wrote:

If i live anywhere other than the USA it will have to be warm and cost of living will be reasonable.   

David1946

Anything south should be warmer and cheaper.

What part of singapore..... West or south?

I honestly would definitely go back to my home sweet LA :)

I love Paris :-)

I like Beleze i can live really cheap there and there is no language problem because the language there is English.I might check out some other countries too.

David1946

canada is a nice country and i would like to live there

In 5 years I will be in Bora Bora. Looking forward to it. :)

i will choose Malaysia coz everything and almost anything that u want has in Malaysia except winter huhuhu....:lol:

canada

Does Malaysia have lingonberry jam?  That's something I want.

Salzburg,Austria.Love it.

all i need is sun, beach, good food and outgoing people...
i'll tell you guys the perfect place when i find it!!!
so far, not much luck :)

Austin, Texas.  Mainly because both my sisters live there and I miss them heaps. But, I LOVE the city too!!!

anywhere with lots of snow in winter, sled riding what a blast.... not so hot during summer months , swimming is on the schedule of course... fall is for walks in the rain... spring is up for grabs  :lol: any suggestions guys????? :rolleyes:

chamonix in France !!!!!!!!!

babablacksheep wrote:

anywhere with lots of snow in winter, sled riding what a blast.... not so hot during summer months , swimming is on the schedule of course... fall is for walks in the rain... spring is up for grabs  :lol: any suggestions guys????? :rolleyes:

You just described Minnesota.

Vientiane Laos

IŽve travelled and lived in enough places to know that home is where your family is and a person who has never left his village/neighbourhood can discover the same truth. Countries in the world change so fast that there is none with lasting certainty. Being flexible but failing in stability is just as bad as having stability and not being flexible enough.

IŽd be a relief if people rather said the best place to live is there where they have loved ones.

Vientiane Laos is where my family live.

I also don't know where I would live. I spent 1 1/2 years in Australia - Queensland. I think my best friends in the world are from there. Will be looking at Prague next...

Addis Ababa. Moderatly Warm throughout the year; nice and beautiful people; many expats; and life is cheap.

well here In Ecuador you have beautiful places...but Im sure I would like to live close to the beach like Galapagos Islands

Would live to live in a plane and travel all around the world.. Would be amazing.. :)

Difficult to say where I would prefer to live.

...but I do know the last place in the world I want to live in ...and that the United States. The way that place is going it may well soon be as bad as the worst terror states of our recent history. What I find a great pity because the American people are basically good. How it's possible that the American government could allow such a good country turn so quickly into a war-faring, police state ruled from behind the scenes by bankers and corporate interests is beyond my comprehension.

BAHRAIN

Bora Bora : )

humm i think about canada or french island like reunion or nouvelle caledonie

Laos

Where ever my sweetheart can be or on an island

any one of the three places i like to live and work are Canada , Australia and USA

I want to live in so many places also :) the first on the list are those in Europe :D is there someone from Europe who can adopt me? lol!

well I think I'd still choose to live in Ireland.  I love lots of other places like Mexico, Manzanillo and Mallorca but for me its Blefast, Northern Ireland :)

I dont care where as long as i'm with my husband:kiss:. Been apart 2 years and 16 months married.:(

I would like to live in some northern or eastern countries in Europe.

Cape Town!!

Meet expats all over the world

OR