If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

My dream is to visit Malaysia and Singapore.

How I wish the world is truly borderless without man-made boundaries where we can choose to make our living and live our lives, the way we want it in the places we loved to be in, for the moment and moved on as and when we wanted to. That would be just great.

NEW YORK FOR THE WIN..!

I am somewhere between Australia and Norway...the USA is too crazy for me.

Hi All

Im super new to the expat scene (actually i am not even an expat yet) but im trying everything to become one.

Well South Africa is really beautiful as we have so many diverse landscapes, people say you can see the world in one day in the Province i live (Kwazulu Natal) i must say this is by far the most beautiful part of South Africa i have seen.

My next mission is Rwanda hopefully, im desperately trying to find a way in there. From what i have heard it is only smiling faces, beautiful landscapes and truly good people.

Am i allowed to make a tope 10 places :) (too hard to choose just one)

Blue Skies for everyone
Thorsten

hey all, I have been to Hamburg, Paris, Amsterdam
i like those cities, espcially paris, it is very beautiful city,
but when you come for the Nice weather and calm place, no crowd, then u should be away from Paris
i loved Hamburg. very calm place to stay, and weather in spring is very nice..

Mauritius for this year, at least.

I was in Guadeloupe in west Indies few days ago. And I thought: ''If I could find a job and live there!''. But Like Fabienne, I'd like to live in Vancouver. I'm looking for a job in community economic development there. Any advice???  Tell me

I am now living Qingdao city, China. A very nice city with nice weather!

hello everyone..These are the places I would love living in-

Tibet, new zealand, Greece, morocco and turkey..
has anyone travelled to India..Have you loved your stay here. I live in India..

I am very happy in Europe. Right now I am in Transylvania, Romania but I would just love to live in Croatia when they join the EU.

I'm in Canada now, and currently planning my escape. Canada is a great place with so much to offer. It comes with the territory just because of the sheer size of the country. So many different climates, people and experiences. That said, I've spent nearly thirty years in one little section and it's time for something new.

I've always described myself as a European trapped in a North American's body. So many places I'd like to experience: Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Latvia, Austria, Slovakia, Croatia and Ireland. But those are all places I'd like to visit. As for living, I'm looking to the United Kingdom. It helps to speak the language ;)

Just moved to Oslo. Very different from London, but that's good!! If I could choose anywhere, It would be K.L. or Singapore :D

Linda

If I could live anywhere, I would probably choose New Zealand to live. Hope that time will come.

@ ICE HOCKEY:  Wow, your really said it well " A European trapped in a North American body." That is exactly how I feel!

Hello Everybody!

Even beeing very happy in the place where I live: Barcelona, I would not mind to live at least for a while in Australia: Melbourne,Sydney or Brisbane. I have just came back from my trip around this beautiful and huge country and I would love to be there again to be able to see Nothern Territory and Western Australia. I miss you Australia:-))

http://www.sunna.info/souwar/data/media/2/wp8622.jpg

i would live near  Kaaba in Mecca in Saudi Arabia
Place a matter of the same comfort
Voice of the Koran is recited pots day and night
And the voice of birds
Forget the worries of the world and their grievances and you are sitting there

Maybe in Nepal :) beautiful country

I would choose the Philippines I have a blog titled "7 Reasons Why Retiring in the Philippines is Your Best Choice"
See it here: http://abutinangpangarap.ning.com/profi … ing-in-the

My home is still Indonesia, but to live only then I choose Australia.

i really would love to in south american's countries

Venice, Italy

For me,Spain is the real deal,although I would like to visit all the other Spanish Speaking countries before finally landing in Spain.

I will live on an island. Probably in Hawai

Addis Ababa - looking at all these beautiful women every sigle day on Bole Road.

@jason151 I could do Sing for a while. It's easy to get off the rock and nice and central to have a good look around Asia.

I am in Bali at present, have been for nearly 4 years. Needed to slow down after living in Sydney. It's beautiful but hot. Surfing is excellent and we scuba dive every month.

I once did a couple of winters in Austria. I dream about that these days, so nice and cold with the right clothes. During that time I spent my summers on the Greek islands. Now that was a good life.

Would like to try Mauritius perhaps. We shall see.

anomac wrote:

Would like to try Mauritius perhaps. We shall see.

Not as easy! New rules apply about immigration to Mauritius!

I'd love to live in Tuscany! The region has so much to offer : art, nature, a perfect climate, delicious food, friendly people! Only, I' m not the only one who thinks like that!

I would live in Switzerland in the summer because is so central to all of Europe to travel anywhere and I would live in Texas in the winters since the season is mild in the winters and I could visit family and eat some Tex-Mex food.

I know exactly where I wanna live after moving around for the last 4 years. Bali..oh..Bali my home country but I must admit that Im gonna miss Autumn (my fav season) and snow so, to make it perfect that would be 70% in Bali and 30% of the year in Luzern or Basel in Swizerland.

Japan, Singapore, France, Mauritius, Italy

Or where I am right now - Norway!

hello everybody, i think that the best place 4 me which i can live in,the place that i can find all my family and people who i love in it...but in fact i wish i could live in japan :)

Do to the fact that I never leaved Europe, my ambition is to experience life in a diferent continent and my goals are pointed to Africa with Mozambique up front. Still developing, great people... lots of potential!

Yeah that's true

But Japan sounds nice

Cherry blossoms, ancient temples and Tokyo!

khloud wrote:

hello everybody, i think that the best place 4 me which i can live in,the place that i can find all my family and people who i love in it...but in fact i wish i could live in japan :)

i would love to live in Oran, Algeria, or even Annaba, Algeria. !

Malaysia,KL

i love goa..........

I'm in the Netherlands since the day I born.....

I would love to live and work in Indonesia. For now I am going on holiday to Indonesia twice a year. Waiting till I'm a pensioner and then..... Indonesia....

Looking forwards to travel to Bali and the Moluccan Islands in two weeks... yeah....

I still choose where I'm living now

Agree with Albeiror. The most important factor is to be happy in that place. I would like to live in Austria or Czech. I do like the climate of mentioned countries.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR