Close

If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

Qatar for sure, developing country in terms of economy and socially open.

Japan. Low crime rate, clean, hard working people, interesting culture

kRUBEN :
procella :

Safer, affordable and warmer one.

For purposes of clarity, exactly what country are you referring to?  :/

She might not know where that would be yet. :)

We often have conceptions about places and life there which change once we actually settle there, after all. I tend to agree that "elsewhere" is the definite answer, but "where" isn't quite as clear. Though I did confidently answer Seoul, the odds are that at some point I'll be posting some other name from Seoul.

Bonjour I am from Mauritius, but been living abroad for nearly 30 years. I wanted to return to Mauritius but it does not look too rosy there. The crime rate is up, pollution is high and cost of living can be ridiculous.
I am deciding between Florida and Mauritius.

Agree! a bit expensive though!

Qatar absolutely.

I would say Dubai, but comes to think of it. I would choose Paris because I want to learn french pastry more 😊

"The Kingdom of Bhutan"...there is something mystical about this place which is hard to explain. Though I visited this place a very long time ago, I still remember the magical sound of the dungchen which resonated through the hills and the trees during the evenings.

Wow!!!!! That  sounds very poetic......reading you makes me want to discover this country.....thank you for sharing :)

As much as I love living in Slovakia, a possible option for me could be Switzerland, with a clean and organised society and a strong economy.

Aditya.pangikal :

I still remember the magical sound of the dungchen which resonated through the hills and the trees during the evenings.

Buddhist monks play the dungchen or Tibetan long trumpet  during evening prayer in Bhutan.

Tuvalu, San Marino and Saint Kitts and Nevis.

In one of the West Indian islands.

I will not choose anywhere let the place itself chose me.....very odd to hear but true....all the places are some merits and demerits so according to me wherever you get suited is right place otherwise this whole universe is ours so we can leave anywhere up-to our capacity

Aryavrat, yes, you are so right, you are talking out of my soul!  :top:

aryavrat :

I will not choose anywhere let the place itself chose me.....very odd to hear but true....all the places are some merits and demerits so according to me wherever you get suited is right place otherwise this whole universe is ours so we can leave anywhere up-to our capacity

Very  off topic :

Where have you been? I'm glad I see a post from you here.
It means you're still alive 😉

well i will choose las vegas... dont ask why  lol

Thanks dear

Primadonna

Yes I am alive and back in the forums

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.