Driving license in Bahrain

Thanks for the detailed post.

Hi how long and how much will it cost me to become a truck driver? Also,I need an instructor's contact.

This is a old post, the original poster may not be active as i replied to you on your earlier post, please visit the Traffic school to find out.

Now instructor rate is 7 BD/ hour.

Very useful . So after completing the 22 hours practical driving session. How many days you have to wait for the test ?

While you are close to finishing your lessons you can apply for a test date online where you can select the available dates and time. Normally within a week for guys and a day or two for girls.

I am still stuck in first step. I live in hidd. So which place to go for learners license first ? Muharraq or Al Ali. ? I have seen AlAli traffic directorate office on map but where is it in muharraq ?

check this
https://www.policemc.gov.bh/en/news/ministry/57702

MOI:

The General Directorate of Traffic has launched new traffic services at the Security Service Complex in Muharraq.

The Director of Licencing Affairs highlighted that this will enable the public to process their paperwork without the need to go to the main headquarters. The new services is the registration and licencing, minor traffic accidents, renewing driving licence and booking driving test appointments. These services will be available from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 7:00 PM. 

He said that those services don't include the issuing of certificates or dealing with serious violations.

dear,

can any body advice,  do they change motorcycle license in Bahrain. if yes then what are the procedure to follow.

If you don't get a positive response, i would suggest you visit the traffic directorate in Isa town and get it clarified.

What are the requirements for heavy license lessons in Bahrain.

This is a very old thread and most of the discussions here are about Private vehicle licenses, you can visit Traffic Directorate / Driving School and they will guide you about the process.

My visa forklift operator. can... I apply for heavy driving license bahrain.

You should visit the traffic school at A'ali to check the requirements.
T&R

I have a uae automatic light driver license..... can i change My license in Bahrain.

Yes that should not be a problem.
T&R

Witch docment need when I going there

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=819952 Read this post

T&R

I have a bahrain light driver license 1year old. Now I make heavy license what i do plese tell me.

I don't think anyone is here who has done the process, better visit the traffic school to find out more. That would be the faster way to get an answer

T&R

I change My company.what I do please help me.

I apply heavy license . what i do

Visit the traffic school and find out.

Sir
      Skiplino app Bahrain ....I have uae license.i wanna change My license witch option i choose when take appointment for change license...to skiplino app.

I am not really sure but it could be "Replace & Evaluate Driving Licenses".