Boa Tarde all,
I am new to this blogging thing, i'm very computer literate but never done this before.
i was seeking some information from those who live in Mozambique, especially Pemba.
My husband has just relocated up to Mozambique and will be settling in Pemba. a few questions i have:
My son and i will eventually want to follow should this be something that works for him.
i have a 2 year old toddler.
1) what is life like in Pemba (and please be honest, i'm not one for too much fancy fancy - I spent most my childhoon on a farm)
2) is there schooling for Toddlers and older?
3) Shopping - food wise, are there vegetables? what is the
food retail like?
4) How bad is malaria - although we are WELL EQUIPPED for that.
5) The locals - friendly? I've been to Moz twice and loved it,the locals were especially great to us!
I really would just like an idea of life in Pemba. I go onto websites, and travel blogs, but you see all the PRETTY stuff not the nitty gritty.
can someone please assist me! Also Bex from Mox your blog interested me - would love to hear your life in MOz with your three little ones.