Expat blog gatherings in Sharjah

Guys, it was awesome meeting ! Lets plan something BIG now ! ;)

Who's active?

It certainly was!

For those unable to make it yesterday, we're thinking of the Bowling Alley at Ewan Hotel on Mina Rd Sharjah (opposite Grand Hotel.)

It's either 10dhs per person per game or we can book a lane for 1 hour at 70dhs for up to 8 people.

Next Wednesday looks the best day so far (13th Nov) and I think 7pm seemed to be a reasonable time, but that can be confirmed.

So, who's in? All comments welcome.

We'll do the Aquarium another time, but will have to be earlier as it closes at 8pm during the week. We can do some cinema evenings and the occasional meal too if there is interest.

Sharjah Socialites :P

Sharjah Socialites is the name of our champs in Sharjah ;)

friends, we are planning to meet on Saturday i.e. 23rd Nov'13 at Caribou Cafe in al-Qasba ... please let us know if anyone is interested so that we can count you in ! :)

:lol:Yaaaaay finally a post for Sharja! Thought nobody lives here, its been very lonely and not much to do. Its good to know that stuff happens here! Have such cabin fever. I see iv missed all the gatherings, have not left my apartment, haven't even had my 1st Tim Hortons or Starbucks! Only night life iv seen is being stuck in traffic for 2hours on that dreadful bridge! This bookworm needs to live a little. Hope to make it to the next gathering

:)

Who else guys?

Hi Amjad, around 7.30pm on saturday

hi,

there im a new member from philippines
can you please give me information about
the gathering ?

thanks

vivian

anybody still active in thread? Al Qasba meetup would be great for me since its a few mins walking distance from my house. But other places would be fine too if I can direct a cab to get there. I can't apply for a driving license due to medical problems.

So, any takers?

HELLO EVERYONE AM INTERESTED IN COFFEE AND SOME GREAT CHAT PLZ DO WRITE THE DATE AND PLACE FOR GATHERING 0504601800 AS AM LIVING IN SHARJAH FROM 18 YEARS DOING MY BUSINESS HERE0504601800

@ fsb2002 > Please avoid writing in caps lock please, as it actually means shouting on the forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

:P

I can see there are lot of like minded ppl around here in Shj who aree looking for gr8 company to spend time whenever it is possible.I am living here since last three yrs and it would be fun if we we can plan a kinda gettogether in Qasba during weekend.
rgds,

vikram

hi Julien,
yes i think it will be a great fun and will be a good event to share this get together but if in Sharjah o Dubai....so do let me know.
thanks

good plan

Hello Kia,
I am also from Mauritius and very keen to meet up fellow citizens. I am in Dubai and working in Jebel Ali.

Hi All

The weather starting to be nicer, let's think about a new gathering and some activities...

Hina is right  :/

Hello Maliksweet123,

Thank you for introducing yourself.

Regards,

Marjorie