Expat blog gatherings in Cali

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Cali Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Cali: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Cali. ;)

Best,

Julien

I"m totally in...! I would love to meet other going through the similar situations as me and break bread! Sounds like fun! Totally count me in.

Laura

Hi!

Just saw this message and think would be wonderful to meet people in Cali! Did you meet up?

Best, Caro.

Nope... No one ever met and It hasn't been much to connecting with people here.When I lived in NYC I use to go do a Brunch meeting with a group and would love to start something like that up here in Cali.

But you and I I think are the only ones responding to the message.

So, perhaps we chat and eventually meet ... WHere are you from?

Hello all.

You are free to organize an Expat.com meet up. Do not hesitate to porpose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi , well I'm here in Cali and it's been so long since I left Cali that I can't find my old friends.... so ... I am ready to start with new ones... and would love to meet and hang out....

I am interested in expat meet ups also. Let me know if you know of one. I would also be interested in organizing one.

Hey everyone!  Very interested in joining any kind of expat meetups here in Cali.  Just moved here a couple of weeks ago and already a little homesick.

Please let me know if anything is happening.

Thanks!
Tanya