Expat blog gatherings in Pretoria

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Pretoria Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Pretoria: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Pretoria. ;)

Best,

Julien

Good idea!!

Would like to meet all the new people in Pretoria when I'm back there somewhere during 2013. I am currently in Uruguay on my three months stay. Will be back end January.

Can you contact these people and give them my e mail to contract me if they are interested. I will organize this event - if possible!

Would like to hear from you.

[email protected]

Neels Boonzaaier

Hello Neels Boonzaaier and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you create a gathering directly on the forum? You just need to propose a date, an hour and a place. We can help you for that. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for the idea.

Maybe I should do just that when I'm back in South Africa next year.

I'll do the post on the blog then and check it out!

Regards

Neels

Hi All, what happened to the get together. I thought it would be a great idea.

Okey all Uruguayen expats!!

I am back in South Africa Pretoria for a few months and willing to help organizing the "get together" in Pretoria.

I want to organize this event on the Friday 30 March evening at 19.00  in Pretoria.

Would all who are interested please send a message on this blog before 15 March and i will let you know the exact venue in Pretoria? This will help to make sure that there will be enough space for all - even if we are 4 people....!

Hope to hear from you all.

Neels

Hi Neels.

Ja, i'm on my way to Kenya and would love to join everyone, if i'm still here. Please put me up for two.
Should we bring anything?
Thank you.

Kind regards.

Ronsard Moolman.

So no South Africans invited :|

Where exactly do you meet in pretoria?my email is [email protected]

I need to join your meet up. But exactly do you meet?

Hi there all!!

As nobody contacted me in time for a nice Uruguayen get together, I just left it there.
BUT I'm still available for a nice evening - and talking about a wonderful country like Uruguay!

It is getting colder from now on - so what about a nice fireplace evening with wine, soup and pan?? Any other suggestions.

I'd love to see you all at "The Blue Crane"restaurant on the evening of 4 May at 19.00. But I need to book in advance.

Please contact me on my e mail address: [email protected] or phone me at 084 611 9494 - or leave a message. Be quick as it is right around the corner.

PLease everyone will need to pay for himself that night - my budget is in Uruguay!!!!

Would love to meet you guys and hear from you!

Greetings Y bessos!

Hasta pronto!

Neels

Hello,

I am originally from Asia and I would love to join the meet up.

My email address is [email protected] . I would love to meet expats in Pretoria since I only have 2 friends here.

Thank You,

Rain

Hi there!!

Thanks for your interest in our expat "planned evening".

Unluckily this evening is only for Uruguaysen expats. I believe the evening will be in Spanish and I don't think you will enjoy it if you cannot communicate in Spanish.

But let me know if youa re still interested.

I must add that no one has contacted me yet - so at this stage I don 't think the evening will go through.

Hope you make some lovely friends. Maybe you should look ninto expat communities for more international people.

Regards

Neels

Hello There,

Thats alright! But anyway,there is something you should know about us as Filipinos.We speak spanish.Our language is a mixture of Spanish and different other language but we do understand and speak spanish since we were colonized by the Spaniards,Japanese and Americans.And we are mixed too.

Thanks anyway and nice meeting you.

Rain

Hello > An Expat.com meet up (with all nationalities) in Pretoria would be great (that is why we launched this topic).

We can help you to organize a meet up in Pretoria. :)

Thank you.
Christine

sounds like a good idea