Expat blog gatherings in Isaan

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Isaan Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Isaan: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Isaan. ;)

Best,

Julien

[Moderated: no free ad pls]

sounds interesting. Where and when?
Also am interested in contacting all Americans in Isaan re. embassy warden network.

(moderated: off topic)

Hello,

You could suggest a place, a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance) and time. We could help you to organise the Expat.com meet up in Isaan.

Thank you

Hi Christine
Will do, our next meet is this weekend, but I think it is too early. I will post early next month the date for November and our details.

Yes, I would like to meet, or e-mail any one around the Khon Kaen-Udonthani area, with English speaking ability.   Share a yarn, get the latest local know how.   In a small villge, being the only farang can be a bit lonely and frustrating after awhile. 
Building in Khaosuankwang, an hour out of Khon Kaen.
Been in machinery and cranre industry, smash repairs, and general welding fabrication.
Good multi trade skills.    I am Australian, 73yo fit and still think I'm 35

Hi Dotarnie >This thread is inactive since 2012. You can try to organise an https://www.expat.com meet up in Isaan in our event section.