Expat blog gatherings in the Basque Country

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Basque Country Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in the Basque Country: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in the Basque Country. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi expats in Basque country.  I would love to have a meet up during the month of August.  I will be in Bilbao (downtown) for almost 3 weeks Aug 11-Sept 2.  I would love to have drinks or food during the gran semana

My main purpose for being in Bilbao at that time is that I am looking to learn more about buying property and getting a visa  to stay long term (for at least 6 months at a time right away, but which will help me eventually be able to stay full time.)  I would appreciate any insight you might offer.

All the best,
Kieran

Hello Kieran.

For your questions about visa and property, you should start a new thread on the Basque Country forum for more interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie