Expat blog gatherings in Yaound�

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Yaounde Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Yaoundé: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Yaoundé. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi!
something new about your idea?

Excellent idea. Propose a date!

What about September? because now, many are on leave

I will be in yaoude, will be great.

Good!
We can will see!

i am not an expat but is is a good idea  what do you think about going out in a very cultural an modern place

Hi all!
Ivindi! you have a good idea! what do you think of next saturday?
And what about u, Chikky3, Phesap, u all?

I suggest 12 October 2013. Someone spoke of a cultural cuzy place?

12 October, Phesap, isn't a little bit far? What do you think, you all? Let's just do it, or we will never get to that point!

hi the real quetion is to you want to do it at night or during the day in other words to you want to do it in a place where we can really talk or just have fun;for the first one we have parks and the terrasse of l'institut francais for the second we have cafes ad cabaret.to do short let us do it this saturday at 8pm at expresso bastos what to you think let's do it

Hi Ivindi! I think we can meet both for fun and talk. so i find no problem in meeting at expresso! what about u, Phesap, Chikky?
for me, i am ok for 8pm!Now how will we recognize?

I agree for 8 pm. Some could go there b4 and reserve a table with the tag "expert group", supposing that about 10 people may come. Participants may be recognised by expat-blog nicknames.

Good idea, Phesap! huh, Ivindi? Let's meet there at 8pm then, this next saturday!!
The first to come should write something on a paper for the others to recognize the group, like Phesap said, "Expert Group"!
See ya there!!!

Hi, u all!Expresso is closed since some time! so if u don't mind, let's meet at Pizza Roma, just downstairs, with the same concept!!!!

I did not read the message before and arrived there and found it closed. Let's take a new rendez-vous

sorry me too i did not read the message in time so how do we do now ?

Suggest another day.