Expat blog gatherings in Dalian

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Dalian Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Dalian: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Dalian. ;)

Best,

Julien

sounds like a good proposal, count me in if possible

And me! :)

I would love to take part in this. Its a shame I've only found this community after being in Dalian for a month.

:)

Hello all.

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place. :)

PS: The date to be given 2 or 3 weeks in advance so as to have a maximum of participants. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

We're definitely in when we get there. The more people we connect with the better:)

I am up for this once i arrive!!!!

Please do not start the party without me :)

Hey bally, when do you reckon youll get to dalian?

Hey Alex,

I am hoping to be in Dalian at some point in August!

Hi!!!

Who is cordinating? We can all meet in beer festival ;) .

What's Say.... I do not think this way we are going to meet ever... some one has to decide, put us all together and make a small directory ... speak on phone .. something :(

Hi Julien and all !

Thanks a lot for this wonderful idea ! Yes ! definitely we all should meet for a coffee , lunch , dinner or something like this or any other activity , it will be Great ! I am going to shift to Dalian in the month of Nov , so I am really interested in a thing like this . I would love to catch-up with all of you . I think we can celebrate Christmas and New Year also together !

Awaiting reply .

Best Regards
Neha

Hilton Hotel ...????

I am shifting to Dalian in the month of Nov , yes, Hilton hotel is not a bad idea !

Hi folks, I'm moving to Dalian on the 29th Sept so I'd be delighted to meet any of you either at a social event or something else. :)

Hi Eddie ,
Welcome to China , nice to see you on this blog . I also stay in China but in Shaoxing a different city and I am also planning to move to Dalian in Nov . It would be great if we can plan out some kind of social gathering .

Regards
Neha

Hi Neha,

Thank-you!! Yes, that would be great. Good luck with your move, too.

Keep in touch,

Eddie

Hi Eddie ,

Thanks . China is a nice country , people here are friendly . I am sure you will like China . Sure ! will be in touch with you . I wish you a safe and a happy journey . Take care .

Best Regards
Neha

Hi everyone!

I just moved to Lushun two days ago and am finding it a bit isolated.  I would love to join in on a meet up somewhere in Dalian (once I figure out how to get there) and maybe get some advice on getting an apartment somewhere more central and commuting to Lushun for work.

Nice to meet all of you!

Brenna

Hi Brenna ,

Nice to see you on this blog . I am also planning to shift to Dalian in the month of Nov . Sure ! will definitely meet up . Take care....

Best Regards
Neha

Likewise Brenna, I'm sure we can try and organise something soon : )

I can't wait to see what the weather is like out there !

Was a meeting ever set up? Doesn't look like it from the posts. Where does everybody live? KaiFaQu, downtown or?
Let's try to have a dinner after the October National Holiday?