Expat blog gatherings in Dubai

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Dubai Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Dubai: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Dubai. ;)

Best,

Julien

Well this is really a good idea but being new I don't know if any of you would like to meet me :P

Hi Qadsi and welcome to Expat.com!

By introducing yourself, you won't be new anymore.;)

Harmonie.

Hello everyone, i am considering movie to Dubai but dont know what's there for me :)

hello all m new to expat and 1st post to a blog so say welcome to me ;).... Btw its a gud idea to meet up somewhr ....

Well , i am also new .Lets catch up and be familiar wid each other....

yes good idea ,we can choose a cofee then meet up ,,what you think guys

Would like to meet up. If there is any gathering pls let know

hello everyone

there is already threads with meet ups: meetup.com/find/?events=true&view=list

i dont see why we cant start up a thread on here :)

Hi All Friends , Greetings from Yogesh....Great idea to meet all friends toghether n having dinner also....Hope u fix the date soon...

Hoping for cooprat to Julian by all friends.....

Hello guys,

You could suggest a place, a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance) and a time. We could help you to organize the Expat.com meet up in Dubai.

Thank you.

Any meetups?! Let's organize something after Eid?
I'll take the lead ! ;)

Hey Julien,

What about meeting the other Kuwait Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! what you say about that........ was just surfing out here.. so read your post... can we decide to do the same if we get lot of members who are ready to meet.......

Thanks much!
Nadine Dias - Kuwait Expat.com member!

its a nice idea to meet up new comers expat.but dont disturb the old one especially tai1017 who want to teach you spanish language..actually he is not spanish instructor he just learned the language..but he is not certified and that is not his job..one thing u must remember tai1017 is public liar no 1.so dont believe on him.

Agnes, PM me.

@ ChikkaLocaKu8: If you have any ideas on how to organise a meeting,  I invite you to post directly on the forum for the members to benefit as well :)

Hello all, I am an indian muslim male single 30yo. looking for few gud frnds. I am not sure any1 would be interested meeting me.

[Moderated: avoid doing copy/paste on the forum pls]

mohammedshafit wrote:

[Moderated: avoid doing copy/paste on the forum pls]

:(