Expat blog gatherings in Toulouse

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Toulouse Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Toulouse: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Toulouse. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julien,
thanks for the idea, I'm definitely in!
I just came back in France after a couple of years abroad and I'm missing so much being with expat people.
On the other hand i don't really know a lot about Toulouse at the moment. So I'd be glad to meet some expat-friendly local people too.
Guys, if anyone fancy joining in we could first have a drink in Place Saint-Georges in the weekend (or even later on), there're plenty of bars other there. Any suggestions welcome.
Cheers;
Laurent

Hi Julian  and Laurent

There is a group of us meeting up on Saturday night, (this weeken) in the frog and roast beef, why not come and join us for a few drinks,
Hope you can both make it.

Beth x