Tax and rent in Lux

I am considering to move to Lux. Please can anyone tell me 1.what are the tax rates there (I am a mother of 3 young children)and
2.how much I should expect to pay for a 2 & 3 bedroom appartment.

Thks

christina.mari wrote:

I am considering to move to Lux. Please can anyone tell me 1.what are the tax rates there (I am a mother of 3 young children)and

Thks

Hi there,

The income tax rates are ok depending on your salary of course and your marrital status. As you already have three kids, this will help reduce your tax burden for sure.

For the appartment it depends on the location you looking for.

Please visit athome.lu or immosol.lu for price range and locations.

I trust to have been helpful.

Regards,

Vinesh

Tax Rates will depend upon your circumstances. Fill in the info into the following web site to give you an idea:

Salary Calculator

For accomodation, really depends upon what you want:

Live over the border in neigbouring France/Germany/Belgium and you can expect to pay around half what you would pay in Luxembourg City - but beware of the commuting times - depending upon where you work the roads into Luxembourg can be very busy.

There are lots of web sites with accomodation, this is one of the more comprehensive listings:

http://en.immotop.lu/

hi

I'm mauritian would be please to be friend with u
bye

Gropeto wrote:
christina.mari wrote:

Thks

Hi there,

The income tax rates are ok depending on your salary of course and your marrital status. As you already have three kids, this will help reduce your tax burden for sure.

For the appartment it depends on the location you looking for.

Please visit athome.lu or immosol.lu for price range and locations.

I trust to have been helpful.

Regards,

Vinesh