Expat blog gatherings in Namibia

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Namibia Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Namibia: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Namibia. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julien,

I think this is a brilliant idea. I am certainly in. It's getting pretty cold as it is winter time and contrary to popular belief it does get really cold here ( I was shocked when I first got here...hey, this is Africa, right. It's supposed to be hot...)

Anyway, I hope there is positive response. Perhaps when it is warmer a picnic by Lake Avis would be a good idea. For now, probably drinks, cocktails, dinner...

I know several of the members here so I will email them directly and see what they think then I will post back.

Best regards,

Zenani

Hi all,
I am also in.