Expat blog gatherings in Barbados

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Barbados Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Barbados: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Barbados. ;)

Best,

Julien

Haven't been online for a while. Just saw this post and I think it's a great idea. :) My husband and I would certainly be in.

what a wonderful idea.  I just came back from jamaica from a similar event.  Count me in and any help i can give to get things going, i would be willing.  Good luck

Maria from Insights Group

JUST ARRIVED AT THE BLOG,IS THE GATHERING STILL IN PLACE.
KR

Welcome to Expat.com Westindies!

Could you please lower caps lock when writing on the forum?;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Hi,
Are you still running the Expat gatherings?
Kr