New here

hi all
My name is Temmie from Swaziland(africa) im new in this forum. Well im considering to visit Kuwait in august and proberly look for a job if possible. I'm a fresh graduate in BSC Project Managent.

Want to know if its possible to find a job within a month without any experience and what procedures should be done as a foreigner.

thnkx

Hello Temmie.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can read this article on Finding jobs in Kuwait.

Hope other members will be able to advise you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I can't really answer your questions, but welcome to the forum! I'm sure someone here will know how to guide you. :)

Thankx guys,..AurelieZ,Wl do like wise:)

first of all, welcome to the blog Temmie.

second, in regards to visiting in August, do you have a visa to enter Kuwait? Kuwait offer's visa on arrival for expats from certain countries (Western), everyone else needs an invitation - family can invite family, if u have no family in Kuwait then u need a job offer, or a business visa.

my advice, go to online recruitment websites and submit your CV, websites such as bayt.com, naukrigulf.com, monstergulf.com, career-hunters.com etc. and apply for jobs here. if you get a call, you are in. if not, keep trying.

Thankx a lot Legacy, yes I do hv a frnd thr so dnt thnk a visa wud b a problem unless otherwise. On d other hand, wl definately visit d wedsites n c wht I cn find.

Hi Temmie  and Welcome to EB !

I'm new here too so Hi everyone... I hope you see me a lot on here as I hope to be in Kuwait sooner rather than later!

Just wanted to say LEGACY your posts are fantastic! That lists of job websites will be very handy for me and I'm sure many others :D keep up the hard work.

:thanks: MrsIsmail, anything else i can do to help, please do not hesitate to ask :)

Hi MrsIsmail and Welcome

Thanks Moo and Legacy :D
oooh don't worry... my questions will be coming soon!