US tax consultant

Hi

I am an US citizen who recently moved to India. I am looking for the services of a tax consultant, who can help me with my US tax. Please let me know if you know someone

Hello xmen99 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Hi.Pls contact me if you still need help with your taxes.thanks,Qurrat

Hi there, I am a HR COnsultant and have good knowledge of who can handle this. Let me know if you would like to join me over a cup of coffee and have a casual conversation on this if you would be willing.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandu
+91-90352970345

xmen .. we are in the same boat. We did some searching that all resulted in dead ends or folk who seemed rather incompetent. We have resorted to extending out returns and trying to get them completed with an Indian firm in the bay area which seems to have some exposure with expat returns. If they do a good job (ours is a rather complicated return this time around), I'll forward their contact info.

If you find someone though, please let me know too :)

Take a look at the following 2 firms...they seem knowledgeable
KK Associates
my tax filer (global value add Inc)

also KPMG.....if u need specific contact in KPMG, email me privately

Please visit books2taxes.com for all your book keeping and tax preparation needs. Thanks.

Thanks a bunch xmen .. will go chat with the KK folk and see how it goes. Face to face always feels better than remote work for these things