Starting a brand new life

Hello friends, this is my first entry in this blog and I have lots of queries for ya'll. About myself, my name is Kartik and i am former law student from India. I wish to start a brand new life with my fiancee in St. Kitts. I read about the opportunities of acquiring citizenship through an economic investment program. We can afford it. But besides that me and my fiancee would like to start a business there, something small and innovative. We'd like to make our lives there. I would like to hear opinions and advises from ya'll about life in St. Kitts. I've always dream't of livin' a life in the Carribean. I'm also researching on other Carribean Islands such as Bahamas, Panama, Dominica etc. I wish to the realities of life in St. Kitts, whether if the country is friendly with fellow expats such as myself. Whether, there lies good business opportunities for entrepreneurs like myself. I am from a country with lots of social rigidity and acceptance of an outsider takes more than a lifetime, and I wonder if its the same over there. I would like to hear about the experiences of fellow Indians such as myself who have successfully settled in St. Kitts and Nevis.

Hello Kartik, hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Wish you & your fiancee all the best,
Harmonie.

Thank you Hermonie, I discussed the plan with my brother and we intend to move in there as a family. I'd love to hear responses from all Bahamas Expats to my prior questions. Any sort of advice would be really helpful.